Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rugs have just arrived in the business today, first time you've seen them says Mason.

Mike obviously doesn't watch other shows, Jeremy was flogging these yesterday or day before.
I caught Joanne crawling all over and stroking these last night. I had the TV on in the background on mute as I was on a zoom call, it looked very dodgy but also hilarious

They maybe have really sold out, but only the amount they have been allocated for their 4 hour slot. Obviously, they don't mention that part.
Yeah, no doubt they'd find a way to justify their use of the phrase 'sold out' but ultimately any defence would be utter guff.

Hello, can I have a portion of fish & chips please.

Sorry, we're sold out.

But ... I can see fried pieces of fish on the hot plate and I can see chips behind you.

Emm yeah, it's 5.28pm.

And?

We're sold out until 7pm, can you come back then?

Speaking of Joe:

It shows Peter is Unique. I like how Joe asked Rachel had she been on the cheap brandy again, Wonder what Rachel is doing these certainly doesn’t work on any shopping TV Station

I managed 2 hours of Joanne last night, She was bearable especially in the kitchen, she was selling pans, and said something honest, she was over heating, the cheese slices, and she called it crappy cheese, she also sold a whizzy chopper, and that shredder, which they got more stock off.

She also said during my shopping TV Career, some items I’ve refused to show you, as I didn’t find them good, She said when I saw this Whizzy Chopper, I wasn’t sure, thought it was a Gimmick,

With the whizzy chopper, she was searching the cupboards for items to chop, she came across a couple of manky carrots, probably left from Mark Stewart

Last edited:
It shows Peter is Unique. I like how Joe asked Rachel had she been on the cheap brandy again, Wonder what Rachel is doing these certainly doesn’t work on any shopping TV Station

I managed 2 hours of Joanne last night, She was bearable especially in the kitchen, she was selling pans, and said something honest, she was over heating, the cheese slices, and she called it crappy cheese, she also sold a whizzy chopper, and that shredder, which they got more stock off.

She also said during my shopping TV Career, some items I’ve refused to show you, as I didn’t find them good, She said when I saw this Whizzy Chopper, I wasn’t sure, thought it was a Gimmick,

With the whizzy chopper, she was searching the cupboards for items to chop, she came across a couple of manky carrots, probably left from Mark Stewart
Some people completely disappear off the TV radar, and she (Rachel) is one of them. Paul Price was another. Oh…here is something on her of late…

You can buy something similar to that whizzy chopper on ebay. I like watching Andy on TJC when he uses ir and keeps saying whizzy whizzy whizzy chop chop whilst using it.

Last edited:
Wowzers…Dr. Edwards with my Perfumanic Surgery. Now LOOK…Don’t bother television clinicians with requests for perfume. We are BUSY people with huge salaries to manage. also don’t bother people at our surgeries asking for appointments with us, because all our dear ladies will tell you is that we are appearing on television and not available for public consultation…Wowzers…Just Wowzers..

Latest posts

Back