Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a bit older thankfully so it was Swap Shop and Saturday Superstore in my day.

I had just started working when they started, did watch some swap shop and Tiswas, before that when we were still young schoolkids we used to go to the local cinemas on a saturday morning lots of fun and lots of cartoons, three stooges, films etc.

School holiday watching for me. Do any of you remember this. Mallet's Mallet is a word association game where you mustn't pause or hesitate, repeat a word or say a word I don't like, otherwise you get a bash on the head like this, or like this. And it's the one with the most bruises who loses.
That sounds like the shenanigans at an all boys school!!!

What made him loose the status he had

Did he have any real status?

Just seems like a former bit part kids entertainer, never saw him in anything adult orientated or was known as a TV star. Heck i hadn't heard off him, really didn't knwow he existed till shopping Tv, and having seen the odd clip of the kids show he was on, to me same as now only kids or simpletons would find his humour funny. Rather than a has been he's a never been. ;)

School holiday watching for me. Do any of you remember this. Mallet's Mallet is a word association game where you mustn't pause or hesitate, repeat a word or say a word I don't like, otherwise you get a bash on the head like this, or like this. And it's the one with the most bruises who loses.
I remember the pink and yellow mallet he had, it used to say Mr Mallet Mr Mallett

Timmy Mallett total legend

Latest posts

Back