Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£19.99 dash cam on air by Kitvision. Significantly cheaper elsewhere on line. Why can’t they compete?

Also the shopping television debut of the word discombobulated this morning.

IMG_2834.jpeg

Now I know some people are tight on money, but a bottle of £8.99 scent for the one you love on Valentine’s Day?? Seriously? She would chuck it at me and go home if I did that. I think he may have forgotten with his product presentation that even if you did spend £8.99 on some cheap scent for an enemy for Valentine’s Day, it still wouldn’t get there on time now.

Wowzers…Jezza says they have a gun coming up next. Don’t do it, Jeremy..I know selling stuff you wouldn’t give house room to shift after shift can be dispiriting, but that is that not the answer..

Oh…some cosmetic gun, it turns out.

He now says £8.99 scent can make the every month the same period between October and March a lot better. Does he know about Christmas?

Is this guy being serious? Advising us not to ‘waste people’s time’ by seeking additional medical advice about blood pressure etc. when you can rely on a £40 watch. Is there no continuity of presenting here? Does each presenter just say and do what they like? Mason, at least, with his presentation of the watch, made it completely clear that this was not a medical device. This idiot did not.

Is this guy being serious? Advising us not to ‘waste people’s time’ by seeking additional medical advice about blood pressure etc. when you can rely on a £40 watch. Is there no continuity of presenting here? Does each presenter just say and do what they like? Mason, at least, with his presentation of the watch, made it completely clear that this was not a medical device. This idiot did not.
And to think Jeremy was on Holby, you would have thought he would have knowledge,

Latest posts

Back