Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not the rolling roadblock story again….

IMG_2790.jpeg

He cannot answer anything technical from the questions coming in. Look at the instructions. Look at the box..How would that work in with a sales person in a shop prior to buying? Personally, I would leave and buy elsewhere. It’s okay giving fancy anecdotes, but when somebody asks you a proper question like does the unit work with a lithium battery, I think you should have an answer rather than just look at the box.

Last edited:
Somebody in the gallery has checked the manufacturer’s website and found out the answer about the lithium battery. How many times has this item been on beforehand? These types of things should have been known and passed onto the presenters before it was ever showcased, on a specification prep sheet. Too busy with texts, obviously,

Mike of the everythings fiddles around with his shirt collar quite a bit.......does he buy his shirts from the same store as Harry Hill?

Must be bored as hell.....same stories and cheap tat night after night!!

Cause he keeps two buttons open and his jacket brings the collar down so he's continually having to re-adjust the collar up, simple solution is to close the second button instead of trying to look like a cool young dude with shirt buttons open, he's flippin poser.

Most people don't watch the entire shows or watch it at specific times of the day, evening, and nght. For that reason, they repeat the same things on a 4-hour cycle.

I have noticed the Proscenic Vacuum comparison price is now £218.99 the last few shows it was £315 as it was in US$ at something around 399US$....have the exchange rates took a turn in the past day?

I use a corded Dyson Animal. Got so sick of cordless vacuums and their general lack of suction and short battery life. Cord is long enough and stretches to mid upper staircase of a three story house, plugged in to a point in the hall.

I have noticed the Proscenic Vacuum comparison price is now £218.99 the last few shows it was £315 as it was in US$ at something around 399US$....have the exchange rates took a turn in the past day?
They must have been reading this forum. I said why not just use the price on the Proscenic website as the direct comparison price. Not a made up £300 one.

Latest posts

Back