Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Promoting his own fragrance range shouldn't be allowed because he gets double pay every time he does. Paid for his four-hour shift, and profits from sales. I think he is taking the piss by charging £149.99 for a 100ml bottle of his new OHMG2.
I don’t think it has ever sold for anything approaching £149.99. And I don’t think he gets double pay. More likely TJC front the production costs and he gets to be the BA. Carmel had her own fragrance too, done by Perry, and a few of them have designed their own handbags. I think TJC like this approach, just like Gemporia, everyone gets a little project and people who like those particular presenters will buy it in droves.

I don't understand why you would do it if you are not making a financial gain from something with your name on it. There has to be something in it for them if they don't make any money from the sales.

I don't understand why you would do it if you are not making a financial gain from something with your name on it. There has to be something in it for them if they don't make any money from the sales.
I’m sure it will come into effect when he is negotiating for his next contract, when he mentions the units sold. And as I mentioned before, there are lots of little side projects- remember Chloe’s Sundays Child? And practically everyone on Gemporia has a range of their own. People buy from people they like, and that is what is happening across all the channels. Mark is undoubtedly popular and TJC will use this to increase sales.

I’m sure it will come into effect when he is negotiating for his next contract, when he mentions the units sold. And as I mentioned before, there are lots of little side projects- remember Chloe’s Sundays Child? And practically everyone on Gemporia has a range of their own. People buy from people they like, and that is what is happening across all the channels. Mark is undoubtedly popular and TJC will use this to increase sales.
Did Chloe give birth every Sunday

The Gilets appear to be cheap and unappealing. It's unfortunate that some individuals will latch onto her every word due to their belief that she's a fashion goddess.

If Sally saw that Gilet on a rack while shopping with her friends, I can guarantee she wouldn't be enthusiastic about.

Same with her "could be designer, there's no label" handbags - if her friends got her one of those as a birthday present she'd be LIVID.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 16.51.47.jpg

Peter says this stepper is the only bit of fitness equipment he's ever stayed on.

But, Peter! You said you "swear by" the Vibrapower! You keep it at the foot of your bed! You use it 3 minutes every other day by standing, sitting, and leaning on it! It's how you stay in shape! It's why you're no longer obese!!

Was that all a lie? 🥺

He's also expecting snow in March and April, which is why we need this product: we can stay in the warm (smart heater coming up later) and keep ourselves moving. It's a game changer, okay! Why stand up and walk when you can sit down and walk!?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back