Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a couple of minutes about an hour ago. He was talking nonsense about what character he'd like to be in The Wizard of Oz. He'd be the tin man cos of the axe. Then he said he's got a large collection of axes cos he's a country boy. The way he said it was quite disturbing. Anyway I turned off and watched last night's 24 Hours in Police Custody instead, much more interesting.

You can buy 4 for just a bit more than IWs two pack

Attachments

• 915A6660-D99E-4A22-A90A-E15DC345AF4A.png
    915A6660-D99E-4A22-A90A-E15DC345AF4A.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 22
He comes out with some strange stuff at times. I thought his sales tactic for the spy camera watch was worrying at times. Worrying in terms of exploring filming people without their permission. People who don’t behave the way in private the way they do in public, as a reason to buy.
Yes, you can say things as a joke but there was a disturbing undercurrent to his comments.

He comes out with some strange stuff at times. I thought his sales tactic for the spy camera watch was worrying at times. Worrying in terms of exploring filming people without their permission. People who don’t behave the way in private the way they do in public, as a reason to buy.
It was, he was encouraging school boys to take the watch into school, if they can’t take phones, we all know what happens in those circumstances up skirting etc

I saw a couple of minutes about an hour ago. He was talking nonsense about what character he'd like to be in The Wizard of Oz. He'd be the tin man cos of the axe. Then he said he's got a large collection of axes cos he's a country boy. The way he said it was quite disturbing. Anyway I turned off and watched last night's 24 Hours in Police Custody instead, much more interesting.
the bent copper blackmailing? madness for him to think he could get away with it.

Latest posts

Back