Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to have my tea until I saw a balding old man in a lumberjack shirt, showing off an even older man’s stomach, wobbling it up and down, with a chastity belt around his midriff bulge and telling us about his increased bowel movements. I‘ve felt more peckish at a post mortem. Hang on…its my Lumpy Bumpy Buttocks Tourette Syndrome coming back… Lumpy Bumpy Buttocks..Lumpy Bumpy Buttocks…Lumpy Bumpy….Ah…that’s better. Minus 6 this evening…You must buy this slimming belt because of cold, he says. Personally, I don’t see the connection?

Apparently, the whole of her immediate family (about 300 people) have bought this belt…Lumpy Bumpy…Lumpy Bumpy…. How many left, Julia…Hoolia…Hoolien….How many thousands? Pardon…Okay…Talking about his ‘condition’ PITAS (Pain In The A….)…Many a doctor has told him about it..He has a litre of Castrol GTX each morning that has gone right through him. But at least it saves him on service bills.

Last edited:
Michael?? Where are yer?? MICHAEL???? Don’t Hide From Me, Geezer… Coz I’m MADD….MADD….You promised me HP (not the bleedin’ sauce)…Apple…Bang & Olufsen… Dolce and Gabbana… Barbour… Helly Bleedin’ Hansen…German built Raleighs from Nuremberg, Lion Wine Gums… Timex Watches… And what ‘ave I got six bleedin’ months later…****in’ note books, plastic dash cams, whistlin’ canes…bacon perfume…readin’ lights that go round yer billhooks…MICHAEL….er..yes…Mike…Don’t hide from me no longer… WHAT ‘AVE I GOT for 9 p.m.??? er….we have a job lot of plasticine with a free Jesus Jones CD with every purchase …Run, Michael…Run fast, Geez…

Latest posts

Back