Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dare I?

IMG_2603.jpeg

Must be an ultra slow night in the gallery as "Lee" in "Ventnor" has had a buy.....okkkkay! Pedro says "Lee used it in his car, so this would be great for a taxi driver"

Its the w'air cleaner thingy he is trying to sell 🥱
"Lee from Ventnor", they obviously got bored with ripping off the names from this forum and went for a blast from the past!

Fast becoming the Opatra channel.
Now I have some of the Opatra devices, ones that are under £150 from IW/ TJC and are needed, to deal with Eczema prone skin, which are working beautifully and curing the issue, but even I am sick of Opatra, it is too much. Too much of Natalia too, who seems to be the main pusher of this company. I am sure she is trying to become an Opatra Ambassador, and hoping to get free devices or paid for the privilege of bringing so much of it to air, I bet!!! When the TJC Beauty Channel was on, and before, when on TJC main channel, there was so much more diversity in terms of products, skin care, body care, hair care, as well as supplements and health drinks, collagen powders, protein powders and supplements, devices and pain relief remedies, but it seems that Natalia is dictating the shows and she only wants anti-fat devices and Opatra! She used to be so much more balanced in her choices, mind U, she wasn't on all the time, it was shared out between the TJC presenters, who would get the opportunity to present. Now Madam has complete directorial and product management. We have lost so many huge brands of Skin care, as well as, more Niche British skincare products, now it all comes from India or the USA. I have turned my back on it all, TJC AND IW's loss!!! No more money being spent with them from me. I am lucky to have found about all these niche brands like Naturally Tribal, Douvalls, Creme Du Loch, Rejuvaderm, Mizon, Cetuem, Aqua Di Palma, Skin Research, Janet Reger, MGC Derma, Filorga, Collagen Theory, April Supplements, Poko, Hemsley Skincare, Skin Pharmacy, Skin Doctor's, Earthi, Shizen, CBD Queen, Skin Regenerist, Sukin, Umberto Gianni, B Boutique, Nip and Fab, Yardley, Face wise, Andalou, Canna cell, Coral Ocean to name but a few. Brands from all over the world to including from Japan and Korea, who are the skin care innovators, brands from France like Huygens et al. But Natalia doesn't like doing skincare, because her best friend and Opatra ambassador Marianne and Opatra themselves want her to do Opatra only, and she will take the wage packet wherever she can get it and wherever it comes from. Natalia has sold out to her original promise and plan to bring inclusive skin care and devices, and why? Because of ego, she is the Beauty Expert and Guru!!! Yeah right!!!

Now I have some of the Opatra devices, ones that are under £150 from IW/ TJC and are needed, to deal with Eczema prone skin, which are working beautifully and curing the issue, but even I am sick of Opatra, it is too much. Too much of Natalia too, who seems to be the main pusher of this company. I am sure she is trying to become an Opatra Ambassador, and hoping to get free devices or paid for the privilege of bringing so much of it to air, I bet!!! When the TJC Beauty Channel was on, and before, when on TJC main channel, there was so much more diversity in terms of products, skin care, body care, hair care, as well as supplements and health drinks, collagen powders, protein powders and supplements, devices and pain relief remedies, but it seems that Natalia is dictating the shows and she only wants anti-fat devices and Opatra! She used to be so much more balanced in her choices, mind U, she wasn't on all the time, it was shared out between the TJC presenters, who would get the opportunity to present. Now Madam has complete directorial and product management. We have lost so many huge brands of Skin care, as well as, more Niche British skincare products, now it all comes from India or the USA. I have turned my back on it all, TJC AND IW's loss!!! No more money being spent with them from me. I am lucky to have found about all these niche brands like Naturally Tribal, Douvalls, Creme Du Loch, Rejuvaderm, Mizon, Cetuem, Aqua Di Palma, Skin Research, Janet Reger, MGC Derma, Filorga, Collagen Theory, April Supplements, Poko, Hemsley Skincare, Skin Pharmacy, Skin Doctor's, Earthi, Shizen, CBD Queen, Skin Regenerist, Sukin, Umberto Gianni, B Boutique, Nip and Fab, Yardley, Face wise, Andalou, Canna cell, Coral Ocean to name but a few. Brands from all over the world to including from Japan and Korea, who are the skin care innovators, brands from France like Huygens et al. But Natalia doesn't like doing skincare, because her best friend and Opatra ambassador Marianne and Opatra themselves want her to do Opatra only, and she will take the wage packet wherever she can get it and wherever it comes from. Natalia has sold out to her original promise and plan to bring inclusive skin care and devices, and why? Because of ego, she is the Beauty Expert and Guru!!! Yeah right!!!
I gathered she dictated her own shows, but she appears friendly, with her ooh my lovelies if you have any issues don’t forget to contact me

Ditto, I have saw nicer looking bottles in my glass wheelie bin.
Hooliya, Julio...Julia, Joolya, Joolyaho

What is the producers proper name?
His name is Yulian, pronounced Hulian, really nice man, and a good producer/director/ floor manager. Full of fun and really great at his job!! Given the chance! He could do Simon's job a lot better!!!

Latest posts

Back