Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tim reminds the viewer to do a DIRECT comparison when looking at other e scooters......yeah thats a great idea Timbo maybe suggest that idea to the management at IW mk3 when they are doing a NOT direct comparison for every other sale!!

Unreal!!!
He might have bugged me on old watch shows but Tim is a breath of fresh air for the channel and does always seem genuinely enthusiastic about his fitness and outdoors stuff in a natural sort of way.

Took them sooooo long to mention the fact you can’t use them on public roads, despite Pedro gurning on about how you can “go up to 25 miles across road and pavement and field, use them on your work commute, go wherever you want”…

Whereever you want, so long as you own the land. 25 miles in a circle in yer back garden ain’t quite so thrilling

At one point Tim was tried to explain the legality and pedro interrupted to tell us something far more important: orange is in the lead 🙄.

a real way to save 100s and 100s of pounds when it comes to this scooter is to just not buy it. About as useful as a chocolate teapot given current rules over them….

and they keep showing a clip of people using them on roads….
I was expecting they might say imminent road legal, cycle path I guess might work for some big city dwellers, non of whom watch IW!!

a real way to save 100s and 100s of pounds when it comes to this scooter is to just not buy it. About as useful as a chocolate teapot given current rules over them….

and they keep showing a clip of people using them on roads….

The road is beside TJC, it's Plane Trees Cresent, Feltham.

Which i'm assuming is a public road.

Feltham is part of the e- scooter rental scheme, but i highly doubt the e-glide scooters are available through the rental scheme, so maybe those scooters shouldn't have been on those roads. :unsure:

and the scooter is back ...

Annie - seen plenty of these in London and a great way to enjoy - illegally

there again as I said last night they should be
They're a nightmare in London. On my road you frequently have to leap out of the way as they're speeding past you on the pavement. One teenager speeding past me fell off as he nearly smashed into a lamp post.

Latest posts

Back