Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The arms of the Fendi glasses he’s holding right now are awfully bent, like someone’s sat on them. Less Fendi more Bendi…
Isn't Bendi one of the designer bags which Foghorn Jacks likes to sell. Not that she'd dream of being seen with some cheap Ideal World tat like that - as she likes to remind us, with her not-so-subtle hints about her Prada/Gucci/LMVH generally bag and shoe collection.

Not for the likes of IW viewers, you peasants.

I have changed, a few years ago watching the Villa game would have been at the very top of any watch list, instead watching Peter Simon ha ha

not like I would buy these bags but still ... he is entertainment to me at least ha ha

has this brand of watches ever been on before, dont remeber that they have

Yeah a couple of times on this channel and a few times on the old ideal World. It's another regurgatated name by the Fields Family, same folks that do Swan & Edgar & Gamages, same poor quality, overpriced Chinese made watches.

Yeah a couple of times on this channel and a few times on the old ideal World. It's another regurgatated name by the Fields Family, same folks that do Swan & Edgar & Gamages, same poor quality, overpriced Chinese made watches.

oh of course they are, I am very happy with my Apple Watch ha ha

but found out when Kevin was last on and surprised which channel

Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 19.18.16.png

Latest posts

Back