Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know some of you didnt like Dean Wilson’s presenting style, but I found a post on the Craft Telly website, that In November he got hit by a vehicle

He suffered a Broken Leg, Fractured Ankle, 7 Broken Ribs and a Fractured Skull, he seems to be on the mend though
I've never seen any of his shows, that accident sounds appalling. Trying to get over any of those injuries would be bad let alone all at once. Good that he's starting to recover.

Mike of the Simon's has suitcases on, Nothing wrong with that, said cases are rose gold and black.....Mike says Black are brilyyyant the bestest colour to get.

Rewind to a few weeks back Mike of the Simon's had hi viz yellow cases on and says they "was the best colour as you will spot them a mile off" yellow cases now in the sea for the great black cases obviously. 🫤

Mike of the Simon's has suitcases on, Nothing wrong with that, said cases are rose gold and black.....Mike says Black are brilyyyant the bestest colour to get.

Rewind to a few weeks back Mike of the Simon's had hi viz yellow cases on and says they "was the best colour as you will spot them a mile off" yellow cases now in the sea for the great black cases obviously. 🫤
Last year I bought a new hard shell suitcase in a turquoise colour. I thought "I'll spot that easily on the luggage carousel". Problem was that must have been a popular colour last year because I saw about 7 of them on the same flight all of similar design!

The graphics are buggered..........again! 💾

Mike says the gang are coming in for the mop he is demonstrating even although they dont even know the price yet........ok if you say so.

Somebody said something similar the other day saying these are already selling and we haven't put the price up yet, so it begs the question how can you buy if there is no item number or price to phone with and it's not on the web site to order?

They really think the viewers are stupid.

Oh Miss Precision till 2 in the morning, as i won't be watching and in case there are any watches on the show, better get my post in early.

411.jpg

Oh Miss Precision till 2 in the morning, as i won't be watching and in case there are any watches on the show, better get my post in early.

View attachment 27401
I've been down to TK Maxx with my friend, she has been looking all over. Even went to Fossil then Rolex and Tudor store. No bargains mind you. She tells me her dad is trying to fix a watch for a friend. It is a Seiko brand I believe

I've been down to TK Maxx with my friend, she has been looking all over. Even went to Fossil then Rolex and Tudor store. No bargains mind you. She tells me her dad is trying to fix a watch for a friend. It is a Seiko brand I believe

I'm always checking out the TKMaxx web site, while it's full of mostly affordable/fashion watches very occassionally they throw in the odd good Swiss Brnaded watches, ie Tissot, Traser , Hamilton, Eterna and Rado. I got a Hamilton & an Eterna watch from them with big savings, £890 off the Hamilton and £990 off the Eterna. But as i say it's just very occassionally and they don't last long so you have to check on a regular basis so as not to miss out.

Seiko watches are good, i've 20 off them, really must get over this addiction to watches. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Seiko 1a.jpgSeiko 2a.jpgSeiko 3a.jpgSeiko 4a.jpgSeiko 5a.jpg

Latest posts

Back