Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am not sure who Paz is or whether they have a direct link to Ideal World or any other area of shopping television. They do strike me though, as curiously defensive of the channel and the genre in general, whilst trying not to be, by regularly quoting their interest as purely a fascination of why people who are negative watch something so much that they ‘hate’. I do remember them quoting something I said about Ideal World a few weeks back and replying in words to the effect of ‘They are all laughing at you, mate’ Almost a Masonesque thing to say, and if ‘they’ was meant to be Ideal World staff, an odd thing to say or know if you had no actual link to the channel. In a sense, it doesn’t really matter who Paz is or any of us are on here. All views should be welcome regardless.
Mike Mason is no stranger to this forum.

I am not sure who Paz is or whether they have a direct link to Ideal World or any other area of shopping television. They do strike me though, as curiously defensive of the channel and the genre in general, whilst trying not to be, by regularly quoting their interest as purely a fascination of why people who are negative watch something so much that they ‘hate’. I do remember them quoting something I said about Ideal World a few weeks back and replying in words to the effect of ‘They are all laughing at you, mate’ Almost a Masonesque thing to say, and if ‘they’ was meant to be Ideal World staff, an odd thing to say or know if you had no actual link to the channel. In a sense, it doesn’t really matter who Paz is or any of us are on here. All views should be welcome regardless.
along with a 'I think you'll find they're doing rather well'

Latest posts

Back