Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still using the its not a direct comparison routine, It would be really so refreshing if they show a not direct comparsion that is less than what they are selling the item for.

Its all very subdued so far tonight like he is trying a new tact.....mmmh

He is telling me he doesn’t want me to buy this supreme quality top brand unbranded electric blanket. He wants me just to try it and not buy it. But he still wants £11.99 from me in no money to not buy to try it.

Such an idiotic sales tactic, "don't want you to buy it, but want you to try it", but you have to buy it to try it, plus you need to be careful trying anything incase it effects the returns policy.

He's the transparent guy, 100% down the middle. :ROFLMAO:

Such an idiotic sales tactic, "don't want you to buy it, but want you to try it", but you have to buy it to try it, plus you need to be careful trying anything incase it effects the returns policy.

He's the transparent guy, 100% down the middle. :ROFLMAO:
Middle rasher in the bacon hour next. Fellas..other fellas will come up to you and compliment you on how bacony you smell. Ladies…pour some HP sauce over him to make a perfect evening… Hammy is back (bacon) on the pretend texts. YTS shift in the Gallery.

Gallery crew celebrating another Hammy text tonight..

IMG_1780.jpeg

Latest posts

Back