Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes just saw the post on facebook. Tonight between 12 midnight and 3am on ITV1 for the next 8 nights.

406954467_1078588249784154_6615965677923355205_n.jpg

Mark Reyes
I looked him up and it says he was a continuity announcer. Ideal world would be better making use of him (the new Paul Becque for their voice overs). And producing more slick content. I watched the 2 or 3 very short promos on Shop On TV's Facebook and they are 90 percent less annoying and more professional

After a bit of digging this new shopping tv venture is owned by the man who bust IW mk1 and seems to be a sort of drop shipping similar to the old ideal marketplace.

Jamie Brian Morris MARTIN personal appointments - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity
find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk

SHOP ON TV LTD overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

SHOP ON TV LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

There is something edgy and uncomfortable about him. Having suffered from anxiety attacks myself, I don‘t think he is at all at ease with what he is doing, but forcing himself to do it. You sense this stuff in others when it has hit you hard. Also, the grand turmeric heals arthritis claim was a mistake that she had to step in and correct.

I see none of our alter egos have texted in gushing praise for their purchases tonight.

Nothing on tonights show are of any use for Hammy on his coastal walks. ;)

There again the bauer hot water bottle from earlier would have kept his hands cosy on his walk along old railway line this morning when the first snows of winter decided to pay a visit. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back