Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here we go…spy watch needed to film people who aren‘t always what they seem.. Erm...he doesn’t mean covertly, but he doesn‘t mean overtly…What an absolute load of boll….Or of course, you could use it as a conference call webcam to attach it to your Windows XP computer and film openly..The studio watch isn’t working…Trust me…it usually works.. It’s probably not been charged. Charged? We have had a lot going on today…Do they ever show any examples of film shot with working examples? When Michelangelo was being interviewed - I’m paraphrasing..

QVC have Simon Biagi and Jackie Kabler

Simon used to present Home Renovation Programmes, Jackie was a Newsreader and Correspondent, worked for ITN and GMTV
and I remember Kathy Taylor presenting After Nine on TV-AM and the BBC Holiday show and a career in athletics beforehand. And Debbie Shore was a CITV presenter back in the day. At least she has formed a business and is putting the TV career to good use.

What is easy to forget when you get the violins out for bruised egos and lost careers in the limelight, is I’m sure people like Peter Simon, and those former mainstream TV presenters and reporters on QVC etc. are all very well remunerated for this and other related work they do now, and live relatively financially comfortable existences. There are a lot more people out there in the ‘real world’ earning minimum and near to minimum wage day in and day out to feel sorry for. Or those not earning at all. And the Ideal World behind the scenes, average wage type workers, who lost their jobs a few months back when the last version went into administration - some of whom may still have no work.

I turn the TV on and it’s Natalia with the colour devices again

So I turned onto Create and Craft, and Den was there, being smutty, she was selling some dies. She was selling a die called Mary.it sold out, she said let’s put mary on her back as shes sold out
Natalia has been there since 6am, she looks like she's just come from a club, wearing an off the shoulder number. Selling some sort of gadget for 1699.99 that is supposed to improve your skin. She supposedly uses all the lotions, potions and light gadgets, and yet she's obviously had work done on her face. I just can't watch her.

Natalia has been there since 6am, she looks like she's just come from a club, wearing an off the shoulder number. Selling some sort of gadget for 1699.99 that is supposed to improve your skin. She supposedly uses all the lotions, potions and light gadgets, and yet she's obviously had work done on her face. I just can't watch her.
I struggle to watch her shows, as well as Sally especially when she does like 4 hours of fashion in one go

I’ll have you know that gadget your denigrating is worth every penny of £20.000 so £1699.99 is a special introductory price she said that last time I watch it on air. She also said both she and her partner use it.

if I didn’t have a life it would be interesting to watch her shows religiously for maybe a couple of weeks, tot up how many gadgets/creams/gels she says she uses and the time it takes to us each one and then work out how much time it leaves her out of her day to actually get on with day to day living and working. 😮

They have that silly girl who sees garden centres as the bastion of baseless price comparisons with her. Other than eyes popping out stares of wonderment, I don’t quite see what she brings to the table?
She'd become the world's leading expert on cellulite this morning

Yes, particularly lip fillers, they look awful in my opinion.

What's this guy's name? I never seem to know
Presenter1.jpg

Latest posts

Back