Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a charade Pedro has just said "here is one its not a comapison we are not comparing these...we just show you them to give you an idea, if you went to the big store"

You are doing exactly that...comparing them have a bit of self respect!!!! Also IW mk3 after two failed attempts is nowhere neat the "Big stores!" and never has been.

What a charade Pedro has just said "here is one its not a comapison we are not comparing these...we just show you them to give you an idea, if you went to the big store"

You are doing exactly that...comparing them have a bit of self respect!!!! Also IW mk3 after two failed attempts is nowhere neat the "Big stores!" and never has been.
Gen did this last night when flogging some cashmere scarves for something like £39.99.

'Ya nooo, ya can pay up ti £250 (or whatever the price was) for cashmere elsewhere!'

SO WHAT? LITERALLY SOOOOOOO WHAT?!? IT MEANS FECK ALL IF IT'S NOT A DIRECT COMPARISON. TALK ABOUT UNDERHAND DEVIOUS SALES TECHNIQUES.

We're selling this car for £25k. You can pay a million or more for cars elsewhere you know ...

It reminded me of what you would think a potions and lotions presentation coming from one of those travelling medicine wagons in the days of the Wild West could be like. Or reading about the grand but unsupported medicinal qualities of all sorts of weird and wonderful products and devices when thumbing through the pages of 1930s’ newspapers.
It reminded me of the song by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney (parody of the snake oil salesman);

There needs to be some sort of concerted effort to stop this price comparison thing because it is absolutely outrageous, and I can't believe they are getting away with it.
Maybe it's cause they know ~50 people are watching at any one time, so they're figuring no big deal, who's watching to see our bullsh1t.

Latest posts

Back