Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are they really going to still be in business to honour the extended guarantees they keep going on about and when they say use the item and get a full refund is a load of rubbish.

Key things to remember to guarantee your refund:

• The identification tag must not have been removed from the item.
  • The item must be returned in a clean, unused and unaltered condition and in its original packaging and with the authenticity card if supplied.
  • The only exceptions on refunding items are those that have been personalised to your specification, such as resized rings (done through us or another jeweller).
  • Earrings cannot be refunded for hygiene reasons.
  • Refunds made under this returns policy will not include either the original postage and packing charge or any return costs.
  • Refunds will be made within 14 days from receipt at our return address.
  • Refunds will be made to the original means of payment.
  • This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
  • Ensure that the outer packaging for your return item is suitable to protect it while in transit to our return address.

Like the electric bikes they’ve been selling where they encourage people to try them out, then return them for every pound and penny of their monies back…Really?? Not according to those returning items rules. At least the old Ideal World made clear their return policies in every gory detail. I’ve never heard this new version go into them whatsoever.

And with the arrival of Only My Voice Will Be Heard or Allowed, I wish you goodnight….

I am assuming she’s a member of studio staff told to get in front of camera with no additional fee for doing so? I can’t see them being generous enough to pay for a external model to do it. Never have I seen such a shambles, that remains a visual one weeks in now. It makes Shop Extra seem like QVC.
they're mostly interns because Mike was parading Melvin and Gabriel the other day

Like the electric bikes they’ve been selling where they encourage people to try them out, then return them for every pound and penny of their monies back…Really?? Not according to those returning items rules. At least the old Ideal World made clear their return policies in every gory detail. I’ve never heard this new version go into them whatsoever.

And with the arrival of Only My Voice Will Be Heard or Allowed, I wish you goodnight….
The bikes....that havent been selling, no worries about any getting returned ;)

If you like Tudor watches but not the price tag, check San Martin watches 😎 excellent quality 👌
It’s a great start when 25% of their homepage is given over to an announcement not to go to a different website who might or might not be selling their watches but are nothing to do with them.
A bit like going to Marks and Spencer to see a warning, covering a quarter of the screen not to be taken in by Karl Marx, or Frank Spencer, who are ’nothing to do with us’.
I suppose the best we can say is they aren’t hiding the fact that they are made in Guangdong! 😂

Takes four D batteries, he said. Not that he dwelt too long on that issue. Not the cheapest sized battery. I would imagine you are looking at £6 to £8 for a named brand. I had an electrician fit my exterior security lights some years back now. Money well spent, too, with them all still working. I would suspect that thing wouldn’t be here working after a similar period - the light, not Mason..
You might be right about Mikey as well!😂

Kev has had a dig at old IW, upstairs are sending these watches out by DPD Tracked, not like the other company, where they were possibly sent on the back of a bus
He seems not to have considered that he’s been quite happy these last ten years to use that other company as a primary sales channel and to dispatch all his stock on ‘the back of a bus’.
They all seem to forget that, surely, having a go at their previous employer for its poor service must indicate that they knew of thise issues, but were happy to sell their products , just as long as they got paid?

Please God, no.. Not that film your drunken old dad setting fire to the curtains without his permission spy camera watch… Thankfully, I only have Mason’s movements and no sound combined with my newly acquired from eBay 1970s’ Grundig Yacht Boy radio, listening to Greatest Hits Radio to help me get through it all..
One of the best portable radios ever made. I wish I still had mine!

Another hour of complete and utter bullsheet about an overpriced pot of skin cream with a bit of bird oil it (% amount not actually clarified)

alternate perspective on it here :

The Wikipedia article on Emu Oil contains perhaps the most damning sentence I’ve ever read about a product being sold for its health effects…

’The U.S. Food and Drug Administration highlighted emu oils in a 2009 article on "How to Spot Health Fraud"’

It reminded me of what you would think a potions and lotions presentation coming from one of those travelling medicine wagons in the days of the Wild West could be like. Or reading about the grand but unsupported medicinal qualities of all sorts of weird and wonderful products and devices when thumbing through the pages of 1930s’ newspapers.

Its 10am....its......Pedro Simone's self introduction totally drowned out by the loud music played over his voice.....its now 10:08am and Pedro has mentioned banging back doors....and he says he has to look after the teeth......he has left, yeah he is selling a leccy toothbrush.

David.....7 of you Janice.....welcome.........right......Mary.....right eh 27....... Bob......deliver.........Marcus.......40......Holl......26............again.......teeth......Nigel....right........ We were saying.......NHS.......scare tactics

Another hour of complete and utter bullsheet about an overpriced pot of skin cream with a bit of bird oil it (% amount not actually clarified)

alternate perspective on it here :

Yep, modern day snake-oil salespeople in more ways than one ;)

We've literally got 1s and 2s of these guys, the phones are going mad.....Damon can I ask how many of these watches we have?? guys we are down to single figures.....

All said in one go by Mike of the Masons.

So many contradictions in such a short statement!! Its just like listening to Pedro all so predictable. :sleep:
I hopped on to the YT feed for a few secs last night and they were flogging a watch for £500. Can't recall the brand but it's the one they also do on TJC, saying how you're saving thousands.

Sorry but if I'm spending £500 on a watch, even more so if it's a gift, I'd rather the brand was a known brand for quality with a degree of history behind it.

He seems not to have considered that he’s been quite happy these last ten years to use that other company as a primary sales channel and to dispatch all his stock on ‘the back of a bus’.
They all seem to forget that, surely, having a go at their previous employer for its poor service must indicate that they knew of thise issues, but were happy to sell their products , just as long as they got paid?
Yeah it's like someone else said, it's almost as if they broadcast thinking the viewers only watch them once or twice a year. Do they not realise quite a few viewers will be regulars (is that not what they want? family, friendship, fun) and will pick up on the inconsistencies of their drivel.

It's evident they treat their viewers and by consequence customers with nothing but contempt.

Latest posts

Back