Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You have to wonder if this channel is being run buy a bunch of students on work experience?

We've got vts coming and going at the wrong times or run on repeat till we're all bored, audio from VTs blaring out as the presenters are speaking, price comparisons that bear no relation to the products being sold, none of the programs seem to start on time, little to no effort put into the set, the volume levels are over the place some of the presenters you can hardly hear so you put volume up then vt come on and deafens you.
Outrageous comment, students would make a better job of it😂😂😂😂.

Totally random comment
just seen sally putting an outfit together
faux fur coat, posh scarf,expensive hand bag and crock style boots,really smart she says perfect for going to the xmas market.
Suddenly I could hear my mams voice from way back when I was a young teen and we where going to visit petticoat lane market saying.
»you better not wear that, go find your oldest coat wear jeans or trousers with pockets so your money isn’t in your handbag, you don’t want the pickpockets thinking you have something worth nicking »
She would be 110 now if still alive and I still follow her advice if I’m visiting a crowded market. 👀

Do they really think £14.99 plus postage is good value for the notebook and pen set? It looks so cheap and nasty. Cheap in the worst sense.
I think £14.99 and no postage is still too expensive. I bought similar last year but cannot remember the price and the pen was naff and the paper in the notebook was rough, I kept it for myself in the end as was too embarrassed to give it as a present

Another hour of complete and utter bullsheet about an overpriced pot of skin cream with a bit of bird oil it (% amount not actually clarified)

alternate perspective on it here :

Flicking through the channels I caught a snippet of FH Jacks hosting the 'fashion show'. During an interaction with the model she started cackling and I thought my TVs speakers were going to blow.

We've literally got 1s and 2s of these guys, the phones are going mad.....Damon can I ask how many of these watches we have?? guys we are down to single figures.....

All said in one go by Mike of the Masons.

So many contradictions in such a short statement!! Its just like listening to Pedro all so predictable. :sleep:

Well, Michael? Yes, Mike, my son… Well, Michael, what do yer reckon on tonight’s four hours then? I‘m not trying to hurry you..Just a word of friendly advice.. Tell me NAAAAWW….Well, Mike.. I fink those Santa paper sheet things looked really top class and you did a pukka jog floggin’ em.. Thank you, Michael. And the Brand New Emu gear exclusive? Er..well, Mike…Don’t they already sell that on the parent channel we cannot name? Don‘t focus on minor detail, Michael…And them canes..what do ya reckon on them? Well, Mike, it‘s just a bit boring, mate. And who is going to rush to ‘elp some old git on the ground with just a bleepin’ noise? And why do we keep sayin’ on this channel we won’t see stuff again one day, and then it comes back again and again? Ask the bleedin’ bosses, not the charisma…Well, Michael, you‘ve hacked me right off with yer negativity. Now, what do I say to William after my Gammon dalliance??

Latest posts

Back