Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Brittas' arms look bigger than LITTLE GOLLUM's short, thin legs. I just didn't realise how tiny and slight LITTLE GOLLUM is, he's so small. Ahh.

BABY GOLLUM :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11702

I often read out many of the posts on this forum to my elderly mum, she loves to hear them and they really make her laugh. She has come to the conclusion that Mike Mason is not popular on this forum. I don't know where she gets this idea from as we love him don't we? (don't worry, off to the nurse tomorrow to get my medication changed)...

Hello to your mum muttley.
:smirk: @ baby gollum...i would love to know if any of the presenters read this forum?.
Has create & craft lost all it's presenters?...I ask as we've had baby gollum, shreque, genevieve and now denise presenting on there in the last few days or so.
Finally R salleh is on again (my count 7 days in a row) "selling the new and improved wagner" with BB craig...am I wrong saying the old one must of been tosh? :cheeky:

I often read out many of the posts on this forum to my elderly mum, she loves to hear them and they really make her laugh. She has come to the conclusion that Mike Mason is not popular on this forum. I don't know where she gets this idea from as we love him don't we? (don't worry, off to the nurse tomorrow to get my medication changed)...

I'm glad your Mum likes the nonsense that we post on here and I hope you get much better soon Mutts.

Here is LITTLE GOLLUM's bedroom.

image.jpg

I was thinking, what ever happened to the much heralded BAMIX that they had on over their (final?) birthday? :mysmilie_59:

Mike Mason: feminist icon? He's a throwback to when men were "real" men, women were "real" women, and leather furniture wasn't bonded leather/plastic tat.

He's Ron Burgundy crossed with Billy Mitchell from EastEnders

Mike Mason: feminist icon? He's a throwback to when men were "real" men, women were "real" women, and leather furniture wasn't bonded leather/plastic tat.

He's Ron Burgundy crossed with Billy Mitchell from EastEnders

LITTLE GOLLUM is in the right place.

Ideal World is like a 1970's sitcom. The 21st Century has passed it by, diversity doesn't exist, all that the predominantly women viewers need are Hoovers, Pans, Polyester and Potions.

And as they think all the viewers are lard arses they also need useless fitness contraptions that they'll never use anyway.

But if all else fails they'll shill them, without flinching, TEN TON TAMMY's Liquilift Fat Sucking Wraps, or sweat inducing Polyester Ponchos that the presenters buy but never wear :mysmilie_59:

LITTLE GOLLUM is in the right place.

Ideal World is like an 1970's sitcom. The 21st Century has passed it by, diversity doesn't exist, all that the predominantly women viewers need are Hoovers, Pans, Polyester and Potions.

And as they think all the viewers are lard arses they also need useless fitness contraptions that they'll never use anyway.

But if all else fails they'll shill them, without flinching, TEN TON TAMMY's Liquilift Fat Sucking Wraps, or sweat inducing Polyester Ponchos that the presenters buy but never wear :mysmilie_59:

And TROUSERS!! 10,000 pairs of plastic trousers for £25.00. And loads of microfibre cloths to mop your gussets down afterwards :mysmilie_13:

And TROUSERS!! 10,000 pairs of plastic trousers for £25.00. And loads of microfibre cloths to mop your gussets down afterwards :mysmilie_13:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

And don't forget they clearly think those silly women viewers will fall hook, line and sinker for those increasingly chubby cooks, Roly Poly Remblance and BIG BRODEL, telling them all about their miracle, healthy cooking machines and that they should cut out those carbs.

Taking dietary advice from those two tubbies is like taking financial advice from Kerry Katona.

Mum's gone to Iceland? Ideal World's Two Fat Foodies have :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

And don't forget they clearly think those silly women viewers will fall hook, line and sinker for those increasingly chubby cooks, Roly Poly Remblance and BIG BRODEL, telling them all about their miracle, healthy cooking machines and that they should cut out those carbs.

Taking dietary advice from those two tubbies is like taking financial advice from Kerry Katona.

View attachment 11707View attachment 11708

Roly Poly Remblance is obviously channeling his inner Pope Pete there. What's BIG BRODEL doing?

Is he lurking under flyovers hoping to mug pizza delivery drivers?

Roly Poly Remblance is obviously channeling his inner Pope Pete there. What's BIG BRODEL doing?

Is he lurking under flyovers hoping to mug pizza delivery drivers?

BIG BRODEL likes the 'shows' that have the BIG cookers, like the 10 Square Metre BBQ or 100 Kg Actifry and on the back of these he's 'written' another book.

Cooking For One by BIG BRODEL :mysmilie_59:

image.jpeg

When selling Wagner, LITTLE GOLLUM said that obtaining a gloss paint finish that quickly "defies logic". Well I suppose it does if you're completely unaware of what a paint sprayer actually does (Clue: It doesn't clean the floor or make a cup of tea).

He should try to get out more :mysmilie_59:

When selling Wagner, LITTLE GOLLUM said that obtaining a gloss paint finish that quickly "defies logic". Well I suppose it does if you're completely unaware of what a paint sprayer actually does (Clue: It doesn't clean the floor or make a cup of tea).

He should try to get out more :mysmilie_59:

I think lil' GOLLUM's been sniffing the paint fumes between shows.

I couldn't for the life of me not write this post about the ladders. In a nutshell, it should be like this - 1) Pull up ladders here, 2) lean against here, 3) Put one foot here, 4) Put other foot here, 5) repeat, 6) unclip and retract 7) Put away. 1 minute.Done!
Do we really need an hour to show how to walk up and down a ladder? Jeeez - just sayin! :mysmilie_59:
Been away a while but like the Terminator - I'll be back!

View attachment 11707View attachment 11708

Say what you like about Joe Remblance, the man has an incredible acting range. As well as funny faces and his legendary Peter Simon impression, he also does a very authentic grumpy...rem.jpg

Say what you like about Joe Remblance, the man has an incredible acting range. As well as funny faces and his legendary Peter Simon impression, he also does a very authentic grumpy...View attachment 11711

Despite his Anglia Accent you could imagine him delivering a line in a Guy Ritchie Mockney Movie couldn't you?

'Oy, slaaaaaagh, wotcha, where's ya spoiraloizah' :mysmilie_59:

I couldn't for the life of me not write this post about the ladders. In a nutshell, it should be like this - 1) Pull up ladders here, 2) lean against here, 3) Put one foot here, 4) Put other foot here, 5) repeat, 6) unclip and retract 7) Put away. 1 minute.Done!
Do we really need an hour to show how to walk up and down a ladder? Jeeez - just sayin! :mysmilie_59:
Been away a while but like the Terminator - I'll be back!

Isn't it reassuring that Ideal World have an Expert/Out Of Work Actor like Peter Vacuum Vol Au Vent that knows:-

Art
Hoovers
Ladders

What next you ask? Could he step in and lead the Country at our time of need? Vote Vol Au Vent :mysmilie_59:

Hello to your mum muttley.
:smirk: @ baby gollum...i would love to know if any of the presenters read this forum?.
Has create & craft lost all it's presenters?...I ask as we've had baby gollum, shreque, genevieve and now denise presenting on there in the last few days or so.
Finally R salleh is on again (my count 7 days in a row) "selling the new and improved wagner" with BB craig...am I wrong saying the old one must of been tosh? :cheeky:

Shaun Ryan strikes me as someone who is likely to keep an eye on the comments, especially about himself.

He comes in for quite a lot of (deserved) stick on this forum and I suspect he might have grown a little self-conscious about his sob story tales when it comes to flogging the Luggie scooters. I find it a little curious that these shows are never available on playback, which is not the case for other products.

It’s just possible that he might have requested no replays for the Luggie show in order to minimise the scope for ridicule. (Given his position as one of the more ‘senior’ presenters, I imagine he can exert a certain influence.)

Isn't it reassuring that Ideal World have an Expert/Out Of Work Actor like Peter Vacuum Vol Au Vent that knows:-

Art
Hoovers
Ladders

What next you ask? Could he step in and lead the Country at our time of need? Vote Vol Au Vent :mysmilie_59:

There's a lot more to Mr Vollebregt than mere art, hoovers, and ladders. Here's a couple of Volaufacts that are likely to confound his critics:-

Graduated at the 'Gaiety School of Acting' in Dublin.

Was once voted ‘The Sexiest Accent in the British Isles’ on Channel 4’s Richard and Judy show.

Once visited the Emmys wearing a tuxedo...vol.jpg

Enough said:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back