Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Mike Mason selling the Gammon and in his outfit he looks like Jekyll or Hyde. You decide which. I also found it irritating that he lifted them out not in alphabetical order.
MasonHyde3.JPG
MasonHyde4.JPG

I know about fragrances he said. Surely it's a matter of personal preference. What smells good to one person might smell like cat pee to another.
I remember many years ago I was on holiday and the barmaid told me I smelt nice. Asked what I was wearing and when I told it was Tesco own brand deodorant she just laughed.

Currently showing hair curlers
Aparently they are multi award winners
Stange no mention of what awards, who gave the award, which year it was awarded or even why the award was given.

Well they're a new company only been going since 2021 so not much time to collect awards.

Big play on "Lifetime Warranty" but no mention this warranty has strict Terms & Conditions and costs money. Must register product and it's only a "limited" lifetime warranty. First year is free, like most guarantees, then their is an admin fee scale depending on how long you want your warranty to last.

Looks like a reunion of The Ladybirds this morning. Has the one in the middle been chewing too many wasps…
I have noticed she doesn’t look happy. Wonder if that’s because she’s the one they keep using the hair dryer on and she’s worried about the posible harm to her hair. Also noticed earliest depatch date for the dryer 21st nov to 23rd so no good if your in a huury

I have noticed she doesn’t look happy. Wonder if that’s because she’s the one they keep using the hair dryer on and she’s worried about the posible harm to her hair. Also noticed earliest depatch date for the dryer 21st nov to 23rd so no good if your in a huury
I am assuming she’s a member of studio staff told to get in front of camera with no additional fee for doing so? I can’t see them being generous enough to pay for a external model to do it. Never have I seen such a shambles, that remains a visual one weeks in now. It makes Shop Extra seem like QVC.

Latest posts

Back