Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right...not only, forgive me viewer.....right....michelle.....james....dean.....sapphire.....austin....e life.....air fryer...25....flexi.....mason of the mikes.....cook....chef.....tom.....Pedro on my elife bike will deliver it.....with right....chips.....

Marilyn.....listen to me......ha....right....ve buy.....right!! kiss my Maureen :confused: anorak

"your going to be asked about this watch....."

I tell it like it is(nt) me, its only £29.99.....what a clown, its £149.99!!! Duke is spot on, its free reign on IW mk 3 for them to say anything unchallenged....Martha.....Joe....Norma.....Iqbal......Lesley.........I can only give you a few more minutes.....Right....more bullsh....eh right watches.

He says "i'll be honest with ya" 🤭
They are feckin' OBSESSED with the 'folk will ask you about this <insert product here>' guff. And that's all it is, utter guff. Well actually I take part of that back. IW know fine well the demographic they're aiming their products at ... I'll leave it there as I don't want to offend anyone!

Yeah, if you buy any of IW's products, folk will certainly ask you about them, along these lines ...

'Where the feck did you buy that piece of tat mate? Jeez they didn't half see you coming didn't they?!? Can I interest you in some magic beans mate?!?'

"£30 over five flexis."He just cannot bring himself to explain payments properly to people.
He's always been guilty of that tactic. I think he occasionally improves just for a while, no doubt after a complaint or maybe the rare occasions when management actually do their jobs. However it never lasts.

I'd go as far as to say it disgusts me when they do the 'yours for £29.99' but fail to mention the other 3 payments or, as you say, gloss over it as best they can whilst 'just' about mentioning the flexis but easy to miss.

Legally, the product isn't yours until you've paid for it in full.

Essentially, they want you to 'get it home' and couldn't give a feck if you have the means to pay the other flexis.

Remember folks ... FAMILY FRIENDSHIP FUN!!!

He's always been guilty of that tactic. I think he occasionally improves just for a while, no doubt after a complaint or maybe the rare occasions when management actually do their jobs. However it never lasts.

I'd go as far as to say it disgusts me when they do the 'yours for £29.99' but fail to mention the other 3 payments or, as you say, gloss over it as best they can whilst 'just' about mentioning the flexis but easy to miss.

Legally, the product isn't yours until you've paid for it in full.

Essentially, they want you to 'get it home' and couldn't give a feck if you have the means to pay the other flexis.

Remember folks ... FAMILY FRIENDSHIP FUN!!!
imagine buying a car over say 36 or 48 months and him selling it..."1 instalment of £299.....get it 'ome.its yours for life.......its all yours....mark.....nigel.....theo"

Amazed they're still perservering with this brand; they must have had loads stashed away somewhere after the previous Ideal World incarnation went pop.

Or they're stupid :ROFLMAO:

(Or indeed both.)
I checked and the brand is run by Fields Luxury Limited a young guy called James Fields. the company was incorporated in 2018. So a long history.....

Mann Egerton? For those around my age (93) all Mann Egerton pictures in my mind is constant trips to the Northampton branch trying to keep a very temperamental Renault 21GTL from misbehaving itself further, and hoping the attractive young girl in the service department would be there to deal with me. She always used to make a beeline for me smiling and flickering her eyebrows…erm..lids and all I had to say was my ball bearings had gone again and my wheel nuts were rusty.. On a serious note: why on earth did they choose that name for a ‘luxury’ watch brand? They’d have got more panache and kudos from naming it Fine Fare or Freeman Hardy & Willis…
Some great names there, Duke. Every Monday in the late 60’s I’d be in Fine Fare with my old nan - she’d scour the prices and then check whether the market had anything cheaper. By today’s standards, so many of us had nothing at all - but I can’t remember being happier. All gone now - the times, the shops, the people. I often wonder what she’d make of shopping telly and the disrespect these salespeople have for their viewers and customers. That poor guy who said he’d learned all about horology from them - how’s he going to feel when he sees the true value of his watch collection?

Latest posts

Back