Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"your going to be asked about this watch....."

I tell it like it is(nt) me, its only £29.99.....what a clown, its £149.99!!! Duke is spot on, its free reign on IW mk 3 for them to say anything unchallenged....Martha.....Joe....Norma.....Iqbal......Lesley.........I can only give you a few more minutes.....Right....more bullsh....eh right watches.

He says "i'll be honest with ya" 🤭

"£30 over five flexis."He just cannot bring himself to explain payments properly to people. IP black, he tells us. That sounds that very worrying for him.

William...it was really nothing..William...Well done..And the ladies..Gordon...Cyril...Ladies and Gents..And all public conveniences in general..

Last edited by a moderator:
The blue....has shot into the lead.....

The red has gained pace......now the green is in front......ooooh kiss me anorak kiss me cain.....the silver is going to sell out until the next show.

Yeah Pedro we know we know thanks!!

The sheer telementrics. The utter teletransportation. The fluidity of the bracelet...The didacticness of the crown. Mann Egerton (who no longer exist) have even incorporated a tellingbone feature into the polygamous face...If you go down Regent Street you'll have to pay a price....Simon sincerity retirement moment..Close up on his good eye.. 44 years until Christemasszzz. Congratulations..You must insure the box..Girls..Ladies...William..
Our Bet??? £500..one would probably expect...Why?? Swiss brands...I'm not comparin' mind...But I am..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back