Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was talking about his back passage being dark, now he's on about wearing crystal door knobs as earrings!

Surely not the same crystal door knobs that Mike of the Masons was flogging on Friday night? Because I was told, quite confidently, that those were "flying out of the door", that the phones had "gone berserk and the website is in meltdown", and "these are gonna sell out so do not dilly or dally".

Right eh....Ben...right....shell.......right........LED....right....see.....right......ok......right....knob....right....ok.....5......eh.....bright....eh right!

Thanks for that info Pedro....who else on any other shopping TV channel would stand and run there tongue round there mouth wide open and think thats ok?

Right.....enough.....right...carol......remote......ok.....£9.99......mood....P&P....must buy....right!

Surely not the same crystal door knobs that Mike of the Masons was flogging on Friday night? Because I was told, quite confidently, that those were "flying out of the door", that the phones had "gone berserk and the website is in meltdown", and "these are gonna sell out so do not dilly or dally".
Maybe they have a knob supplier on speed dial, who was more than happy to offload more stock.

Right eh....Ben...right....shell.......right........LED....right....see.....right......ok......right....knob....right....ok.....5......eh.....bright....eh right!

Thanks for that info Pedro....who else on any other shopping TV channel would stand and run there tongue round there mouth wide open and think thats ok?

Right.....enough.....right...carol......remote......ok.....£9.99......mood....P&P....must buy....right!

"I've won awards saying this stuff", he says.

Apparently you can "charge your iPlayer" with the 3-port USB leads — handy!

Also says "how long does your current charger last - 6 months? A year?"

Most charging cables last longer than 6 months, Pete! 🤔 I've got a drawer full of ones older than half the people working behind the cameras…

"No plastics bits!" he claims whilst holding a cable that has plastic end caps… "You won't get your wear and tear like you do with your wired cables" he adds, whilst holding …a wired cable.

…And now he's making jokes about 3-ways…

Last edited:
Apparently you can charge your iPlayer with the 3-port USB leads — handy!

Also says "how long does your current charger last - 6 months? A year?"

Most charging cables last longer than 6 months, Pete! I've got a drawer full of ones older than half the people working behind the cameras…

"No plastics bits!" he claims whilst holding a cable that has plastic end caps…
Think you meant IPad not iPlayer,

Latest posts

Back