Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a beautiful story šŸ„¹ one for the ages.

I figured some of you coming late will have missed it, so I went back through the YouTube stream to transcribe what is quite simply an excellence of story telling to which few of us could ever aspire. Go light your crystal (glass) pearl (plastic) candle (holder) and enjoy:

"On a lake in the middle of the wilderness it was the night before Christmas. On that night before Christmas on an iced ledge there was a light that shimmered forth. Through the shrubbery on this moon lit night came a horse of wonder. It steered its way to the edge of the lake and peered through the reflection of the water. It was joined by a flying unicorn. They stood enhanced over hearts of magic, of life personified. The aura of engagement, of desire, of love was clashed through a lightning flash of beauty. With the wonder of that lightning flash came the ambience of lightā€¦ Not only of colour changing, not only of magical 3D lampsā€¦ These, from bedroom to cabinet to hallway to landingā€¦"

[story ends]

What a cliffhanger. So much subtext, the rich characterisation, the motivations, theā€¦ Where do we even begin, book club?

"Not only of colour changing and magic 3D lamps" ā€” but of what else, Peter?! Will there be a sequel where we can we find out?!

I'm expecting a red phone to be handed to him any second now, with Netflix asking for the rights to turn this rich epic world of wonderment into the motion-picture trilogy it so richly deserves.

Last edited:
"On a lake in the middle of the wilderness it was the night before Christmas. On that night before Christmas on an iced ledge there was a light that shimmered forth. Through the shrubbery on this moon lit night came a horse of wonder. It steered its way to the edge of the lake and peered through the reflection of the water. It was joined by a flying unicorn. They stood enhanced over hearts of magic, of life personified. The aura of engagement, of desire, of love was clashed through a lightning flash of beauty. With the wonder of that lightning flash came the ambience of lightā€¦ Not only of colour changing, not only of magical 3D lampsā€¦ These, from bedroom to cabinet to hallway to landingā€¦"

[story ends]

What a cliffhanger. 'Not only of colour changing and magic 3D lamps' ā€” what else, Peter?! Will there be a sequel when we find out?!
Award winning stuff

I figured some of you coming late will have missed it, so I went back through the YouTube stream to transcribe what is quite simply an excellence of story telling to which few of us could ever aspire. Go light your crystal (glass) pearl (plastic) candle (holder) and enjoy:

[story ends]

What a cliffhanger. So much subtext, the rich characterisation, the motivations, theā€¦ Where do we even begin, book club?

"Not only of colour changing and magic 3D lamps" ā€” but of what else, Peter?! Will there be a sequel where we can we find out?!

I'm expecting a red phone to be handed to him any second now, with Netflix asking for the rights to turn this rich epic world of wonderment into the motion-picture trilogy it so richly deserves.
He has a way with word salads

Latest posts

Back