Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Sherpa blanket is here again selling out fast again, buy now to avoid disappointment
You Know You Want One
I caught some of this yesterday morning the young girl with the wavy hair (can't remember her name). You can tell a lot about people by the phrasing of a sentence. She said something along the lines of 'You know the way everyone is moaning about the cost of energy...' I read into that, that she isn't the bill payer, or has enough money that the rise in cost doesn't affect her. The tone suggested that the complaining about the cost of living is the same as complaining every-time someone switches on Eastenders and you're fed up seeing it. 😁

I caught some of this yesterday morning the young girl with the wavy hair (can't remember her name). You can tell a lot about people by the phrasing of a sentence. She said something along the lines of 'You know the way everyone is moaning about the cost of energy...' I read into that, that she isn't the bill payer, or has enough money that the rise in cost doesn't affect her. The tone suggested that the complaining about the cost of living is the same as complaining every-time someone switches on Eastenders and you're fed up seeing it. 😁
Think you mean Simona, Who I didn’t realise Is from Macedonia, she was saying the other night, her and her parents have been living here since she was 18 months old

She said the other night, she is a journalist, So Im guessing she lives with parents, or is fairly well off. What I did notice was the other night, If texters were saying she was pretty, she was enjoying it

Is she looking for brand labels on the clothes and saying 'no label, so you never know, these are maybe made by that well known brand who charge 10 times as much' wink wink
Yes she was doing that last night,checking for labels if no label. She would come out with, well you never know these could be designer branded

Not only do the medical profession hang on her every word but the fashion world also :)

I'm surprised her head fits on the screen, i'm finding her more obnoxious now than on the previous IW and that takes some doing.

Also she's really showing how shallow she is, everything is about looking like you have money or dressing like royalty or a celebrity would.

Model has a look on her face like she'd rather be anywhere else but in earshot of Sally "knows it all" Jacks. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back