Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spot the deliberate mistake in this picture IW sent me in an email 🤔😃🤣😂(you need to click on it to see it)

i love how it’s also worded to say “carefully hand assembled and […] meticulously designed by our London based”. Grammatically correct of course but they know how it’ll be read, I.e. hand assembled in London.

Peter flogging Fabulift with the vague “someone famous in the soaps you and I know uses this” without saying who (no-one clearly).

best part: flashed up a before and after of a lady and he said “I think this woman is called Helen” then, 20 seconds later, said: “I know this lady very well, she’s a dear friend of mine”.

….but not dear enough to know if she’s actually called Helen 🥱

Oh god the dash cam is coming up because they’ve “so many text and email” demands for it, they’ve only got 40 left, and we need to buy one cos soon they’ll be mandatory… for £6.24 just get it… (no mention of the further 3 payments)

and a “brand new” electric bike coming up. brand new must have a new definition as it’s the same model they’ve been flogging on ideal world for 5 years…

Peter flogging Fabulift with the vague “someone famous in the soaps you and I know uses this” without saying who (no-one clearly).

best part: flashed up a before and after of a lady and he said “I think this woman is called Helen” then, 20 seconds later, said: “I know this lady very well, she’s a dear friend of mine”.

He's just said the lady who invented Fabulift is a leading cosmologist!

William Roache, obviously his youthful appearance finally explained ;) :LOL:

I just tuned in to see Peter Simon flogging the dashcam. They actually have a video demonstrating the use. Showing some form of sample footage and the thing in use. It still (so far hasn't explained the resolution, but at least taking things on board). I heard Gen say the other day that they will be able to do proper demonstrations when they move int ot he new studios in 'less than 3 weeks'

I just tuned in to see Peter Simon flogging the dashcam. They actually have a video demonstrating the use. Showing some form of sample footage and the thing in use. It still (so far hasn't explained the resolution, but at least taking things on board). I heard Gen say the other day that they will be able to do proper demonstrations when they move int ot he new studios in 'less than 3 weeks'
Not being able to do demonstrations shouldn't prevent the presenters giving viewers technical details of the items they're flogging now.

This doesn't appear to have occured to the likes of Dirty Peter or IW management

I Tell it like it is(nt) me.....Luv Pedro S
this swan and vesta geezer on the right of Pedro....his wispy voice reminds me of grandad from fools and horses!! Why is the idiot lead presenter talking so slowly, it must be serious face, to sell tonights tat! £3000 of watch said the man!!:poop:

Image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back