Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Duchamp incorporated in 2020.

My last ASA complaint was wasted with Ideal World going bust, but low and behold here we have the same presenter and brand spouting the same lies again. Looks like time to make my first ASA complaint about TJC and one of their channels. :)

My last ASA complaint was wasted with Ideal World going bust, but low and behold here we have the same presenter and brand spouting the same lies again. Looks like time to make my first ASA complaint about TJC and one of their channels. :)
The owners may change but it is still the same crap spouted by the same people.

This toilet roll is one of the finest toilet rolls you will ever have the privilege of witnessing it’s journey from here, then gliding across your rear entrance and then up to the back passage, to the back end.. door for an instant delivery to your posting flaps…Cherish it…Embrace it....Wipe with it. Probably the finest toilet roll in history - probably. You MUST insure this…A named item on your household insurance it MUST be…I must sit down. I am completely flushed - just like this magnificent lavatorial work of art will be…

Latest posts

Back