Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clearly shona’s ideal of a lovely trainer is a billion miles away from mine

she claims they are really really beautiful 😯

Yeah but according to Shona everything that IW sells is super super, amazing, phenominal, incredible, beautiful, georgeous blah blah, she's so over the top with her positivity towards IW products that I wouldn't believe one word she says.

Nubeo again! They were only supposed to have a couple of each, and 5 people were on the phone, so they are obviously not selling.

While there is nothing wrong with Nubeo watches, although bit pricey for what you're getting, they are more a niche brand, popular with folks that like big chunky watches (like VE , Invicta etc) or IW's brain dead watch collectors who've been conned into thinking their buying an investment or future heirloom.

That TAMSY is a soppy name with soppy Shona… SUPER SOPPY..
it’s super super shoppy not soppy everything sells out super super fast their always sooo busy you need to check out your basket NOW to avoid disappointment
alternatively if you’ve missed your chance you could go to the web site where if your really really lucky one might have fallen out of someone’s basket and you can grab it quick.

A helmeted Shona and models showcasing Dr. Who Robomen outfits today..Don’t just buy one..Buy 1000 and start your own army.. FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

it’s super super shoppy not soppy everything sells out super super fast their always sooo busy you need to check out your basket NOW to avoid disappointment
alternatively if you’ve missed your chance you could go to the web site where if your really really lucky one might have fallen out of someone’s basket and you can grab it quick.

"DEREK! QUICK! THE PHONE! I'VE BEEN TOLD TO GO TO THE PHONE! THIS WALKING STICK MAY BE GONE NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!! I DON'T WANT TO MISS MY CHANCE! THE TELLY LADY SAYS IT'S AMAZING AND PHENOMENAL VALUE!!!" etc etc

Anyone else wondered why every time they show the very inexpensive humidifier with blue tooth speaker the don’t show it connected to sound. It can’t be that difficult.
i have the none blue tooth version cost me £12.00 on eBay looks like wood has the remote with all the same functions except the blue tooth.

Latest posts

Back