Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was interesting to see Ryan go into folk singer round the campsite mode amongst the paper clips and staple guns last night. Not the sharp-suited watch boy PUSH PUSH PUSH to buy on Ideal World act. Did Mason ever do Create & Craft? I seem to recall I saw him covering once - looking like he’d just lost £500 and found a fiver. Paisley card making and sticking giraffes on cardboard zoos clearly not his sewing bag.
I think Mike Mason and Peter Simon have done emergency cover before

I think you will find that crafters are over paisley card and sticking giraffes on cardboard zoos and in fact have a concentration span longer than a goldfish nowadays.

not seen anything but haven't watched much last few days
If anyone still awake at 2am, they have a watch on TJC, sort of...

Time Berlin Camera Watch - with Camera and Microphone, 4GB Internal Memory in Stainless Steel - Black strap

Time Berlin Camera Watch - with Camera and Microphone, 4GB Internal Memory in Stainless Steel - Black strap

Still better than any Swan & Edgar, even if the camera recording quality is awful (can't find anything similar on YouTube with a quick search).

Buyer beware, the subdials appear to be fake. It's not a chronograph stopwatch also (despite comments by Andy in video). The buttons are for camera, photo and video stop/start and for charging/usb connection. Still not a bad reduction price now if you need a spy cam/video watch!

Still better than any Swan & Edgar, even if the camera recording quality is awful (can't find anything similar on YouTube with a quick search).
Yeah, it's described as an SD (standard definition) spycam watch on Time Berlin and other sites, so I think that means VGA type cam resolution 640x480 and not HD (720p) quality. But handy to use as USB live webcam/audio when just need one to plugin...? I might be tempted for the fun of it if I can get price down to below £30 or nearer £20 with a discount code or more, and free p&p! 😄

TJC keep sending me one-time-use 20% discount codes, which usually apply to most things. So time that with free p&p 'megadays' and could get an improved bargain deal beyond the genuine reduction.

Buyer beware, the subdials appear to be fake. It's not a chronograph stopwatch also (despite comments by Andy in video). The buttons are for camera, photo and video stop/start and for charging/usb connection. Still not a bad reduction price now if you need a spy cam/video watch!

Yeah subdials are just for show.

TJC keep sending me one-time-use 20% discount codes, which usually apply to most things. So time that with free p&p 'megadays' and could get an improved bargain deal beyond the genuine reduction.
Just noticed that TJC send discount codes to my newsletter sub email that I don't use for my TJC purchases, or used as a guest email for one only. And send nothing to my email I do use for purchases!

Typical email with code is "come back we miss you", so keep one email/account dormant.

So a good tip is to sign up to the TJC newsletter/updates on more than one email and keep one email dormant after using once for a purchase and they'll send you discount codes for use on any TJC account.

Yeah subdials are just for show.
Actually, that's my one major peeve with discount/cheap watches, when they print fake dials or pointless markings on the facias.

This other Genoa one from TJC really annoys me for some reason, due to the pointless, unused 31day row across middle and a 60 number scale around the bottom 6 o'clock open heart movement complication with no pointer/dials on it!

I don't even think the top 12o'clock day/night and 24hr sub-dial is real either and they've just set the watch hands' time (10:10 classic smile) to match the 24hr pre-printed hand position for the item photo?! 😲

Just noticed that TJC send discount codes to my newsletter sub email that I don't use for my TJC purchases, or used as a guest email for one only. And send nothing to my email I do use for purchases!

Typical email with code is "come back we miss you", so keep one email/account dormant.

So a good tip is to sign up to the TJC newsletter/updates on more than one email and keep one email dormant after using once for a purchase and they'll send you discount codes for use on any TJC account.
Yep I have mentioned it a few times

Shock horror they want sales and if you show interest in a product and it is still in stock if you are patient 8 times out of 10 you will get a code that can at least get you free postage sometimes more reduced

Again said it before but also worth using all coupon generators (plenty around on chrome extensions ) a lot of the time they will again at least save you some, sometimes a lot

Latest posts

Back