Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"I am predicting we could have a complete sell out"

If only you could bet that they don't ....

WAHEY a repeat clip 15 minutes in yet more repeat fees for Mr Holby City

Saw PeterS in an orange jumper with PeterV doing the rattan. PS actually seemed to have toned his act down a bit and wasn't ooing and ahhhing like normal and I didn't hear one remarkable, amazing or extraordinary. Actually seemed a bit subdued... are they busy sending CVs out or hitting the phones when not on air?

A mock/documentary about IW, ..."...this fan goes up to 11..."... would be watchable!

Did you see The Apprentice series' (a couple, one early on and more recently) when they went to Peterborough to select items to sell on air. Talk about dead air and rabbits in headlights. The one with trampoline/ trampet and screwing the leg in by his crotch, like a metal y'know what.

But it did give a little insight into the IW setup, the buyers, the warehouse and the studio prep/presenter training tips.

Ideal World didn't appear on ITV or ITV4 overnight. Schedules have now been changed to fill the vacant slots with other programmes.

The top news story on the website confirms previous suspicions I suppose.

Ah well, the self proclaimed no 1 retailer of watches in the UK no longer seem to be a watch retailer. :ROFLMAO:

The watch shows that were scheduled for the weekend and Shaun's favourite Monday night show, have now change to fashion and rattan shows and virtually all the watch brands and their watches are no longer on their web site.

Countdown to oblivion. How those presenters sleep at night if they know it’s going under - trying to get people to buy still. Answer? They sleep well.

The answer to whether anyone should risk the Rattan set now even if they chip another £100 from it is now a definite no

How come the £599.99 is now not limited stock 14 hours after it was selling out...

Or is this a repeat clip confused I am

Type Vostok into the search bar on the Ideal Website

You still get the logo and the blurb but the results are an air fryer and some liners for air fryers...

Just searching for watches gives just 28 results

I am assuming suppliers are withdrawing their supply of stock? Deadline of yesterday to register an interest to buy. I am thinking they have a very limited range of goods to sell - hence the constant reliance on just a few items repeated throughout the day. I wonder also if they only have the one rattan furniture set now (the studio based one) and rely on clips for the garden footage? That’s unless the garden has been repossessed?

Type Vostok into the search bar on the Ideal Website

You still get the logo and the blurb but the results are an air fryer and some liners for air fryers...

Just searching for watches gives just 28 results
Obviously the web site needs a bit more ‘maintenance‘? I just typed in misinformation on it and got a picture of Peter Simon.

Latest posts

Back