Rachel Hatton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not been on for a good month or so now.

Left already perhaps?
I think she has left. She is no longer on the Presenters' list and Stephanie Joseph has been doing her shift. Stephanie said she is now presenting on a permanent basis so I am guessing Rachel is really not returning. I wonder what happened. She left without saying a world. The reality is that she was with Gemporia only a very short period if we don't count her maternity leave

I think she might be on Hobbymaker. Not sure as I don’t very often watch and a lot of the presenters look similar

Yeah I saw some people discussing this on the Facebook page the other day. The general consensus over there is also that she has left

Yeah I saw some people discussing this on the Facebook page the other day. The general consensus over there is also that she has left
To be fair it’s no great loss. Rachel always seemed to come across as though she thought she was superior to everyone. I much prefer Stephanie. Hopefully Jess and hattie depart next

To be fair it’s no great loss. Rachel always seemed to come across as though she thought she was superior to everyone. I much prefer Stephanie. Hopefully Jess and hattie depart next
Rachel could be uppity in her manner, but all credit to her for coping with being lumbered with introducing Peter Simon to the adoring public(?) when he made his (thankfully, very brief) stint on Gemporia as a presenter. The poor girl must have been scarred for life by the experience, so I've always had sympathy with her for that. This was her second stint at Gems I believe - didn't she leave and go to TJC and then come back to Gemporia again? I did wonder if she was on maternity leave?

Rachel could be uppity in her manner, but all credit to her for coping with being lumbered with introducing Peter Simon to the adoring public(?) when he made his (thankfully, very brief) stint on Gemporia as a presenter. The poor girl must have been scarred for life by the experience, so I've always had sympathy with her for that. This was her second stint at Gems I believe - didn't she leave and go to TJC and then come back to Gemporia again? I did wonder if she was on maternity leave?

She came back for a short 2nd stint, went on maternity leave, then returned from maternity leave and now appears to have left.

Genius move on her part. I bet Gemporia are fuming at having to pay her maternity leave for little pressing time since her 2nd stint.

I think she has left. She is no longer on the Presenters' list and Stephanie Joseph has been doing her shift. Stephanie said she is now presenting on a permanent basis so I am guessing Rachel is really not returning. I wonder what happened. She left without saying a world. The reality is that she was with Gemporia only a very short period if we don't count her maternity leave
Yes she has not been on for a good while gone off because of the baby perhaps

Not been on for a good month or so now.

Left already perhaps?
Please note I had to contact the ASA to advertise that that Jadeite has completely gone, Quartzite Jade it's a substitute for Jade, Type A Dulong Jadeite is also they say it's rare in China but not on the list at the GIA so nothing has run out. Gemporia have got nothing from ASA by what Jake said have to give the team some training.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702_235900_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702_235900_Chrome.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
She came back for a short 2nd stint, went on maternity leave, then returned from maternity leave and now appears to have left.

Genius move on her part. I bet Gemporia are fuming at having to pay her maternity leave for little pressing time since her 2nd stint.
Depends if she is employed or self employed.

Latest posts

Back