QVC sex talk šŸ˜¬

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a email, which began ā€œLetā€™s talk about intimate health and sexual wellnessā€.
I thought ā€œletā€™s notā€ and deleted it without further reading.
I had that email as well and deleted it.

Now IF I was going to start up a company that dealt with sexual wellness, which let's face it is a subject that lots of people are interested in, I would NOT call it "I touch myself". Why not call it Inner Happiness or something. People that might order these products will be terrified it arrives at their door with a neon sign and a big arrow above the parcel lol.

CC

I had a email, which began ā€œLetā€™s talk about intimate health and sexual wellnessā€.
I thought ā€œletā€™s notā€ and deleted it without further reading.
Definitely not with QVC, thanks! I wonder whoā€™s going to be doing the talking. The thought of some of them and the likely hand movements makes me cringe.

I had that email as well. I got as far as this and was about to delete it ā€¦
IMG_5648.jpeg

ā€¦ when I saw the below and wondered what the VFF stood for so stopped to zoom in and check.
IMG_5649.jpeg

So itā€™s not Very First Fā€¦ after all!!

I did write the other month I expected them to go with sexual health, which will include the buzzing little devices.

I remember a song might be in the 90s, I Touch Myself by the Vinyls.
Oh donā€™t!

Letā€™s just pray if they ever do sell ā€œmassagersā€ and the like on their website, they never make it to be air and have to demonstrated?! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

I bet none of the presenters will admit to ā€œpleasuring themselves ā€œ! Can you just imagine Del Boy - I enjoy a good strum who doesnā€™t ? or Jill Franks - ooh thisā€™ll help cos my nails play havoc with me ladies tuppence!
Don't forget Chuntly who no doubt will include photos and full details.

Latest posts

Back