QVC sex talk šŸ˜¬

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a foodbank here, which makes deliveries to the recipients, who 'have anxiety' & so cannot come to collect their parcels. This is a small town & its not that far to walk to places, & minutes to cycle. Very few collect their food.
My understanding was that they could only have three food parcels in a year unless in special circumstances - it may have of course changed and it could vary area to area!

I just think itā€™s terrible that people do things like this. I think I would ashamed - no I KNOW I would be ashamed to go!

There is a foodbank here, which makes deliveries to the recipients, who 'have anxiety' & so cannot come to collect their parcels. This is a small town & its not that far to walk to places, & minutes to cycle. Very few collect their food.
I don't think it is unreasonable for them to deliver to people who have health issues which make it difficult for them to get to the foodbank.

My understanding was that they could only have three food parcels in a year unless in special circumstances - it may have of course changed and it could vary area to area!

I just think itā€™s terrible that people do things like this. I think I would ashamed - no I KNOW I would be ashamed to go!
It is very variable, depends who runs it etc....

I don't think it is unreasonable for them to deliver to people who have health issues which make it difficult for them to get to the foodbank.

It is very variable, depends who runs it etc....
That was my thoughts of it as well. At least I am not too far out in my understanding of it šŸ‘

There are so many depressing and frustrating aspects to the posts on this thread. That's to say that there are too many frustrating and depressing things happening in the world we live in.
Consumerism hasn't improved lives, far from it. QVC feeds into this with their hard sell tactics.
There is an explosion in mental health issues which are not being properly addressed. Some were already there, but the world has gone haywire since that flaming virus appeared... it will get worse as we have a full generation who have been irreparably damaged by the isolation and huge gaps in the quantity and quality of schooling they received.
The old-school values of hard work, resourcefulness, personal responsibility and accountability have vanished from public life and from most other lives too. They're being replaced by entitlement, fomo, cancel culture and instant gratification.
It is hard to feel optimistic when the light is so comprehensively blocked by all the clouds!

I have been thinking about what I could do to supplement my income and finally came up with a viable plan. SALES!

I am pleased to announce that I will be selling or hiring "Adult toys".

I hope no one is embarrassed to ask about them.

I have all kinds, sizes & styles according to your needs.
Discretion is guaranteed!!

I have walkers, wheelchairs, MoBILLYty Scooters, oxygen tanks, canes, disposable nappies, support stockings etc etc....

What was your dirty mind thinking?....
My dirty mind was thinking ā€œsecond-hand ?ā€

Latest posts

Back