QVC returns problem.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
I bought various presents for people from QVC this Christmas gone, and ended up having to return 8 items that people weren't happy with. I parceled them all up individually in their own packaging with own label, but put them all in one large box and sent them standard parcel post,but with extra insurance. They were all going to exactly the same dept at QVC so it made sense ( and was a lot cheaper!) It took over a week for any to show as returned and then gradually they started showing,but one gatineau item never showed as returned. I contacted QVC who told me to claim on my Royal Mail insurance. I immediately emailed back and said I was not prepared to do that, as clearly the parcel had arrived safely. (I did make it clear in my original email that they had all been packaged togther and I knew therefore that the item MUST have arrived.) I then got another email stating that when several items are packaged together 'When the parcels are scanned in the warehouse items inside the parcel can be overlooked. ' He then went on to say they would ask the warehouse to have another look. A week later I am still waiting to hear what they are going to do-the returned item was £41 and I have already had to give my SIL the money to buy something else. I know they are not necessarily going to believe a customer,but surely they could have come to some decision by now?)I have never ever had a problem before with sending more than 1 item back in one parcel,but clearly QVC can't cope with opening a box and scanning 2 or more items instead of one! I am also frustrated that I have only been notified of a refund on 3 items so far,and even though that was a week ago they still haven't hit my bank account. I always used to get refunded really quickly for any returns. It seems to me that maybe QVC are getting a lot more rteunrs now and are struggling to cope? I am aslo waiting for the dreaded letter re returns lol-not that it bothers me any more as I can take or leave QVC these days, I was very dissapointed in the quality of some of the Christmas stuff this year and had no qualms returning stuff that just wasn't as described.

I sent an item back on Thursday and go an e mail from them today (Tuesday) to say that my account would be credited. It also said that if you send more than one item back it might take a bit longer for a refund.

That is absolutely appalling SuziQ & I would have done the same as you with several items, i.e. parcelled them up individually & then sent them all together via Standard Parcels!
I would just keep on at them tbh (until they are sick of the sound of your name! lol), hint (strongly!) that you will be considering an official complaint as one of your returns appears to have 'disappeared' & so on & so forth!
Hope you get it sorted soon, what a nightmare, total incompetence on their part! :(

SuziQ, I have done exactly the same thing as you previously....posted several items off in one package and there has been a gap of two weeks+ between returns being processed - its a mystery as to why as they all went to the same dept but my theory is that they open the bag and throw them in a big cart and deal with them as and when. Dont despair of it being refunded just yet.

Bet

Pretty unlucky to have to send 8 items back...but it doesn't surprise me....recently I have sent loads back, so much so that I am thinking of pretty much giving up on the whole process, even though I do secretly enjoy shopping from QVC.......just getting more and more disappointed.
Waiting at the moment for the courier to pick up a duvet cover that I couldn't fathom why I couldn't get it on the quilt.......I had ordered a double and was sent a super king size...................I was sweating but angry too.:mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back