QVC problem on ipad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pollybelle

Registered Shopper
Is anyone having problems ordering from the website when using an iPad? I keep getting a box appearing with authentication required from www.fitsme asking for user name and password. My sister has an iPad and has the same problem. I think QVC use fitsme to help people choose the correct size when buying clothes from the web. I have tried deleting the web page and re-adding but still get the box appear. If I put nonsense in the boxes, I can't purchase anything. Anyone got any idea please how to sort this out?

I've also noticed too that it won't let you pick colour and size to add to the basket for most things, For a company the size of QVC their website is atrocious.

I have had the same problem, and I was not even trying to buy anything, honest guv! I just tried to use their app to have a nose at what the hot picks were and got the fitsme message, they really are trying to stop us using it and it is working!

Phew, thanks for the replies, was worried we had some weird virus. Stupid website :mysmilie_10:

dont worry i reported this to Q & its a software issue thats to do with the virtual fitting room & they are fixing it as its been reported to the tech team

Can you tell them that it's not allowing you to pick size and colour, then won't let you add the things to your basket, I've emailed them and they haven't done anything, they might listen to you........cheers :mysmilie_14:

Can you tell them that it's not allowing you to pick size and colour, then won't let you add the things to your basket, I've emailed them and they haven't done anything, they might listen to you........cheers :mysmilie_14:

It is happening on most platforms, I have had it on PC, laptop and Kindle..............am sure QVC have been inundated with complaints about this so hopefully the volume of complaints will have them deal with it!

Is anyone having problems ordering from the website when using an iPad? I keep getting a box appearing with authentication required from www.fitsme asking for user name and password. My sister has an iPad and has the same problem. I think QVC use fitsme to help people choose the correct size when buying clothes from the web. I have tried deleting the web page and re-adding but still get the box appear. If I put nonsense in the boxes, I can't purchase anything. Anyone got any idea please how to sort this out?
I`ve been getting that message all day and I haven`t got an IPad or been using the Q web site so I wonder why if its a problem with the Q web site?????

Latest posts

Back