qvc is defintely broken

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I like NN.I've been watching on and off most of the day.Was quite prepared to part with my cash if I saw a nice bedding set or some good vales on the "love surprises",particularly as its all easy pay today.

I just cannot believe how they've mostly shown the same stock over and over again.No variety and such a small selection of their department - some of the sets not even available in all the sizes.................just whats the point:angry:

I have had a lot of NN but now it is so 'samey'. The self patterns are near identical, or so pale that they are not that noticeable so then it's down to the choice of colours, of which their are about 5 as some of the same colours have different names, or are just a shade or two different. I would not buy more as I would like something different !

I have had a lot of NN but now it is so 'samey'. The self patterns are near identical, or so pale that they are not that noticeable so then it's down to the choice of colours, of which their are about 5 as some of the same colours have different names, or are just a shade or two different. I would not buy more as I would like something different !

Yes,its all very the same:doh:

I did buy the OTO as I love white linen and thought it was a good price for 2 sets.my teenagers will love them - but NN needs to shake itself up

AND another thing ! when I first started watching about 8 years ago, the "hotel quality" threadcount was 250, and notice that its gone up on a yearly basis ever since. Today stroky suzie was on about 500 threadcount !, - at this rate come 2020 we will be all up our own backsides in super slidy sheets and hanging onto the side of the beds in case we slither out !!!!!!!

Dunelm do an equally good quality, and cheaper too.

I'd never heard of Dunelm *blush* so have just googled them. The first thing I notice on the website is FREE RETURNS :heart:

One trend in the pricing of bedlinen that upsets me is "same price for all sizes"... cos I'm going to buy myself a single bed. I can't imagine couples who have twin beds going for it, unless they've got more money than sense... or just a lot more money than I have :(

clemenzina

AND another thing ! when I first started watching about 8 years ago, the "hotel quality" threadcount was 250, and notice that its gone up on a yearly basis ever since. Today stroky suzie was on about 500 threadcount !, - at this rate come 2020 we will be all up our own backsides in super slidy sheets and hanging onto the side of the beds in case we slither out !!!!!!!

I distinctly remember when NN started on QVC that Suzie said 200-250 was hotel top quality and if you saw ads for 400 threadcount, they were lying and doubling the thread over - so it was actually 200 tc. Strange that should stick in my mind when looking at NN 500 tc! :giggle:

sadly cant agree that dunelm do as good a quality......we DID use them till i bought our 1st set of NN & now the dumelm ones have been consided to the decorating dust sheet box etc.......gave a few sets away to needier people & will stick to our NN BUT cant watch the programmes.......shudder

Latest posts

Back