QVC experiences can be written on Secret Shopper website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh I think some people don't like this forum - I have just posted on the QVC thread on secret shopper my review and identified that I was the person that mentioned the site on here - I also stated that I would recommend this site to any consumer that wants an unbiased opinion.

Thanks to everyone on here that does provide great info and often informs people where they can get the same items cheaper I always check on here the times I am tempted by a so called bargain often to discover the bargain isn't all it is made out to be

Bea

Gosh I think some people don't like this forum - I have just posted on the QVC thread on secret shopper my review and identified that I was the person that mentioned the site on here - I also stated that I would recommend this site to any consumer that wants an unbiased opinion.

Thanks to everyone on here that does provide great info and often informs people where they can get the same items cheaper I always check on here the times I am tempted by a so called bargain often to discover the bargain isn't all it is made out to be

Bea

They are all just :envy: :envy: :envy: :envy:

Reading the anti ST forum posts on the secret shopper website reminds me of that scene in Life of Brian where a great crowd of women with false beards were shouting Stone Him, Stone Him.

I should really post on there but will be accused of telling lies if I mention the used Laura Geller Eye Rimz I received. I buy lots of stuff from QVC and most of the time everything is great, but the wrong uns can be truely shocking.

Some very nasty comments about this forum in a number of reviews on there, which seems a little odd to me; why would impartial reviewers be so incensed about posts emanating from members of a shopping telly site? PPC, you've been singled out, did you know? The people criticising ST.Com appear to have spent a lot of time here since they talk about people being hounded off by bullying tactics, and that's hardly an opinion - rightly or wrongly - formed by a passing perusal of the forum. What irritates me, however, is the fact that posters complaining about serious issues with QVC have been labelled as liars, and that's nudging against the legal issue known as libel.

Some very nasty comments about this forum in a number of reviews on there, which seems a little odd to me; why would impartial reviewers be so incensed about posts emanating from members of a shopping telly site? PPC, you've been singled out, did you know? The people criticising ST.Com appear to have spent a lot of time here since they talk about people being hounded off by bullying tactics, and that's hardly an opinion - rightly or wrongly - formed by a passing perusal of the forum. What irritates me, however, is the fact that posters complaining about serious issues with QVC have been labelled as liars, and that's nudging against the legal issue known as libel.
No Puss I wasn't aware of it until I got your pm this morning and as I haven't even read this particular thread anyway I have no knowledge of the Secret Shopper site or the prats posting crap on it. Tbh I'm not interested in reading any other forums so if the bunch of bitches over there are satisfying their urge to be noticed then good for them. None of them would have the guts to say openly what they may be implying as cyber cowards never do, and probably most of them are too thick to understand what slander and libel are and the serious implications of both. There are a few members here who are conspicuous by their absence just lately or have become a 'guest' so I expect they are trolling about on there. Sad gits. :sun:

Last edited:
I do wish occasionally you would come right out and say what's on your mind, Sue. These shy little murmurings are all very well, but I meantersay...

I know hon, tis an ongoing personality trait of mine... :mysmilie_512:*note to self* must enrole in some assertion courses. :mysmilie_846:

Does PPC have a doppleganger as well now then? Blimey. :mysmilie_466: What's going on?

I might go on that site and have a winge about QVC as I am pissed off with them as well as most of us are with genuine probs we may have with them. I think I will use my "username" and see if I get slagged off. I feel like having a cyber punch-up with one of them!! What is the point of having that website if we are being slagged off for posting our genuine reviews about problems!! I shall keep my fellow ST friends advised.

somebody calling themselves burlybear posted this:

"With great brands like Quacker Factory and Kirks Folly, not to mention the always delightful presenters, QVC is a JOY to shop with! I’m always calling in for a chat, and the presenters are SO welcoming!"

:mysmilie_867:

:mysmilie_15:
somebody calling themselves burlybear posted this:

"With great brands like Quacker Factory and Kirks Folly, not to mention the always delightful presenters, QVC is a JOY to shop with! I’m always calling in for a chat, and the presenters are SO welcoming!"

:mysmilie_867:

I'm mad as hell cause my imposter said Anne Dawson was my favourite and I wouldn't mind AY to spank me. Neither of which are true by the way.

Some twat called "Klaronwitchboy" has said this after my post, and I quote

"QVC is great value and great fun! My mother is housebound and loves the presentations, the customer service and she’s never had an issue with deliveries. The shopping telly forum is just full of people who want to drag QVC down."

Graham or Sazza - Is there anyway these morons can be kept off getting on here and seeing what we are saying!! We are all being singled out. What are we supposed to be doing wrong? We are only posting the truth!! If QVC don't like it, tough!! And to the morons who keep watching on here to see what intelligent posters are saying, GET LOST!!

Latest posts

Back