QVC experiences can be written on Secret Shopper website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some twat called "Klaronwitchboy" has said this after my post, and I quote

"QVC is great value and great fun! My mother is housebound and loves the presentations, the customer service and she’s never had an issue with deliveries. The shopping telly forum is just full of people who want to drag QVC down."

Graham or Sazza - Is there anyway these morons can be kept off getting on here and seeing what we are saying!! We are all being singled out. What are we supposed to be doing wrong? We are only posting the truth!! If QVC don't like it, tough!! And to the morons who keep watching on here to see what intelligent posters are saying, GET LOST!!
Klarionwitchboy is a real member here but he stopped posting recently left because a couple of current fms kept having a dig at him, so it's obviously someone from here impersonating him, but I know they don't have his intelligence. The rest are obviously a few more braindead idiots who are (or were) members on here using other ST members' names, so ignore the those cretins too hon. Let the children play, they'll soon get tired of their pathetic little game.

I'm so offended....

No-one's impersonated me
crying.gif

Klarionwitchboy is a real member here but he stopped posting recently left because a couple of current fms kept having a dig at him, so it's obviously someone from here impersonating him, but I know they don't have his intelligence. The rest are obviously a few more braindead idiots who are (or were) members on here using other ST members' names, so ignore the those cretins too hon. Let the children play, they'll soon get tired of their pathetic little game.

inside job for sure! its kinda funny though, and no-ones being slagged off from what ive seen so lets not stress about it.

I'm not stressing Burlz in fact I haven't even bothered to read it. :yawn:

Go on Burlz - I will hold your hand - LOL

There are two latest comments supporting us and asking why we are being slagged off!! I agree and think it is an inside job!! They have not got the guts to actually say who they are! COWARDS!!

Some twat called "Klaronwitchboy" has said this after my post, and I quote

"QVC is great value and great fun! My mother is housebound and loves the presentations, the customer service and she’s never had an issue with deliveries. The shopping telly forum is just full of people who want to drag QVC down."

Graham or Sazza - Is there anyway these morons can be kept off getting on here and seeing what we are saying!! We are all being singled out. What are we supposed to be doing wrong? We are only posting the truth!! If QVC don't like it, tough!! And to the morons who keep watching on here to see what intelligent posters are saying, GET LOST!!

No, the only way to do that would be to make the forum members only and we wouldn't want to do that as we want people to be able to see the forum, if people can't see it then they are very unlikely to join.

somebody calling themselves burlybear posted this:

"With great brands like Quacker Factory and Kirks Folly, not to mention the always delightful presenters, QVC is a JOY to shop with! I’m always calling in for a chat, and the presenters are SO welcoming!"

:mysmilie_867:

I thought that was you having a laugh?! :blush::grin: Was it not?

When it was just me and LH I thought it was Klarion - since it was the two of us he seemed to get so upset with on here - but now I have no idea at all.

There's no way we're ever going to know who it is.

Thousands of people read these forums and never join, or if they do, they rarely if ever post. They still have opinions about us though. (Clearly. :wink:)

And like it or not, and well deserved or not, this forum does have a reputation for bitchiness and negativity. We don't have to like it, we don't have to think that it's true of ourselves personally, but we hear the same thing too often to deny that that is a common perception of this place.

Maybe you and the others who are always banging on about negativity on here should stay away. For your own peace of mind of course....

Maybe you and the others who are always banging on about negativity on here should stay away. For your own peace of mind of course....

I think people do my lovely.

I believe that Graham misses out on revenue because of it.

Don't you find that "negativity" is usually the first word that people you speak to seem to associate with shoppingtelly.com?

I disagree. If that was true the site wouldn't still be going strong after 9 years.

Oh I don't think so. The troublemakers and moaners will join but probably wouldnt bother to subscribe anyway because they can bitch and whinge away to their heart's content in this free part of the site, mainly in the QVC forum because it gets the most hits and satisfies their need to be noticed. And if they do subscribe that negates your argument.

Don't you find that "negativity" is usually the first word that people you speak to seem to associate with shoppingtelly.com?

No, why would I speak to people about it?? :wonder: However if you mean speak to people on other forums.....I don't bother with the imitations so I really wouldn't know, or care come to that. :cool:

I am not in the habit of talking to people about ST so I wouldn't know.

There are lots of wonderful positive things about ST, many have made wonderful friendships through it, people are provided with lots of support and many a bargain is posted, these are just a few of the many positives!

This site is a sort of dirty little secret that you don't speak to your workmates, family and friends about? :wink:

Blimey. I'm surprised to hear that.:confused: Don't you find that it comes up in conversation? I'm always talking about it. I may not spend as much time here as some of you, but everybody in my life knows about it. When I pas on info about TSVs etc I always say I read it on here.

I understand why some people may find this place daunting, draining and depressing but I'm not embarrassed about my participation in it, and I don't hide it from anybody. :sun:

Most of my friends and family know about my addiction to QVC and this forum and I too have made lots of wonderful friends through this site.
I come on here to find out about products and bargains and find most of the threads informative and some funny but if I find something I don't agree with I want to be able to say so without anyone having a go. If I disagree with someone I will say what I think without being dismissive or rude.

Like with any site you will get the good, the bad and the ugly. I see lots of positive comments and lovely tips offs about OTO, TSVs and brand new items. I see lots of debate going on. I see that some people get really passionate about what they think. Others like to dip in and out. The comments people share about their experiences of products is fantastic. Some comments can be personal but hey ho that is to be expected we are all diverse.

I like the site and will continue to dabble where I feel I have something to say or ask or enjoy!! Anything I dont like I stay away from. So suits me :happy:

This site is a sort of dirty little secret that you don't speak to your workmates, family and friends about? :wink:

Blimey. I'm surprised to hear that.:confused: Don't you find that it comes up in conversation? I'm always talking about it. I may not spend as much time here as some of you, but everybody in my life knows about it. When I pas on info about TSVs etc I always say I read it on here.

I understand why some people may find this place daunting, draining and depressing but I'm not embarrassed about my participation in it, and I don't hide it from anybody. :sun:

Nope it is not a secret, my family would need to be walking round with their heads in the clouds not to know about this site as I am forever leaving it up on the PC screen!

Latest posts

Back