QVC experiences can be written on Secret Shopper website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This QVC review is a very interesting comment.

OllyB on January 20, 2011

They took our sample, had it copied and sold it on their channel.
Unprofessional to say the least…….

How many times do QVC repeat a product that is known as an excellent seller, we all get fed up with the same old same and repeating.

Maybe I may have read it wrong but it does appear that a possible supplier / inventor is saying they could have had their design duplicated.

QVC buying power at it's best working for it's customer.

Surely 'all the people' who were unhappy with QVC is exactly what this website is for??! So what if people who have a complaint were lead to the site through a link...if I was linked to the site from Makeupalley would that be better? Or different?

Plenty of people have made positive remarks on the QVC reviews..should they all be investigated in case they're from another forum which is entirely pro QVC??!

What a ridiculous thing to say. As long as the comments on there are balanced and honest then they are genuine complaints, which is what she wanted.

Oh dear...

Ah but we are clearly not balanced or honest & make genuine complaints on here :mysmilie_514: We clearly have nothing better to do than to sit at our computers inventing stories about QVC.

Whatever has happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH in this country.This has been put up on Mary's site

It should be noted that on 19/01/11 an online forum posted a link to this website so all the people that were unhappy with QVC could post and have distorted the vote, which is a shame as Mary is on to a winner here if people treat it fair.

Clearly we on here are excluded from being allowed to air our views, express our honest opinions about QVC on other sites that openly invite you to do it. :mysmilie_498:

Who do these people think they are ?

This is disgraceful. I have shopped from QVC for over 12 years. I have spent thousands with them (shudder) so anyone who thinks I have no right to an opinion just because I post on shoppingtelly.com can p**s off!! We are all QVC customers so we have as much right to use that Mary Portas site as anyone.

Ah but we are clearly not balanced or honest & make genuine complaints on here :mysmilie_514: We clearly have nothing better to do than to sit at our computers inventing stories about QVC.

blimey, thats my job description! :rock:

Just looked at mary porters site this a.m. and a poster named Lapis Blue is knocking our site and saying that we make up the posts we have put on Mary's site.

Absolutely, the thing about our site is we are not the gushy T callers who feel they are related to the presenters, and we do not look at everything through rose tinted glasses.

Let's face it there's no need to make anything up QVC supply us with so much to talk about.

I would love Mary to review QVC. It is well overdue a makeover.

It has become arrogant. Other retailers will be gaining their business.

I really enjoyed the QVC reviews on the site. Thanks to OP.

I think the A.Young and K. Dawson on that site have about as much to do with the QVC presenters they share names with as the Love A'kin and the Loveheart on there do with the Love A'kin and Loveheart on here! (That'll be nothing whatsoever then! :grin:)

:bandit: My feelings are hurt, I want a doppelganger! :bandit:

Surely we are the experts where QVC is concerned! We probably shop there more than most!

Have they started on Ideal World, now if you want an example of crap CS - forget QVC just go there!

Burlybear your review is fantastic :)

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems looking at the secret shopper website? Every time I try I get an error message (404 not found).

Latest posts

Back