QVC Customer Beauty Awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Absolutely pi*s poor what sort of a choice is that FFS :?: The choices are so very limited! PATHETIC!

I left loads blank coz NONE of my CHOICES were listed and it still submitted!

I voted, but only in a few categories as I've not used some of the things that were nominated ..... and things I use regularly weren't on the list. :thinking2:

I agree that the choices were VERY limited. Really surprised at best anti-aging product question for example, so quite odd choices QVC have chosen all-in-all !! :confused:

I voted but agree with the view that the selection was weird.

I have often wished that we could have a Poll for the best:-

Moisturiser
Mascara
Foundation
Neck Cream
Cleanser
Cuticle Remover
Nail Varnish
Hand Cream

. . . and anything else anyone wants to add.

How about it?

I voted but agree with the view that the selection was weird.

I have often wished that we could have a Poll for the best:-

Moisturiser
Mascara
Foundation
Neck Cream
Cleanser
Cuticle Remover
Nail Varnish
Hand Cream

. . . and anything else anyone wants to add.

How about it?

now that is a good idea

From LE Facebook

QVC Beauty Awards
Hi all, we just wanted to let you know that Caroline Archer will be appearing on QVC on Friday 31st July at 10pm for the announcement of the QVC Beauty Awards...

I completed the questionnaire but left lots of choices blank as either that product didn't work for me or I've never tried it. I found some of the choices in the categories strange too.

I completed the questionnaire but left lots of choices blank as either that product didn't work for me or I've never tried it. I found some of the choices in the categories strange too.

I agree. Also I found the choices quite limiting as if they wanted you only to pick certain brands. They should have opened it up to every beauty brand they sell on QVC.

who nominates the products in the first place? Is there already a selection in process by the powers that be, thereby "pushing" certain products over other? How do they make this choice?

I agree. Also I found the choices quite limiting as if they wanted you only to pick certain brands. They should have opened it up to every beauty brand they sell on QVC.

Exactly! I thought it rather unfair that there were only some of the brands. Then again, maybe they have too many beauty brands and decided on their top sellers. Who knows?

I also wondered like you Star who decides. The cynic in me thought sales volume lol

I would deffo think they take the top selling products from each category - if they are top sellers then they must be QVC customer favourites and then from that they ask customers to vote to find out which comes top of the tops.

I can't think of any other reasons why QVC wuld vote something as a top prodcut other than sales figures.

Latest posts

Back