Qvc.com

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DebraJane

Registered Shopper
QVC UK has become incredibly boring of late so I've started looking at the QVC.COM website. Todays TSV looks interesting, I'm assuming that will come in our direction soon. They also have some other new Spring products that are different.

Has anyone ordered from the US site - do they post to the UK and are P&P costs extortionate? Also does anyone know how far Q US are ahead of Q UK?

Last edited:
I don't think we can order DJ. If you click on the flags you can go directly to Germany, Italy and Japan as well. I don't understand the Japanese website though.

Someone once asked on Q`s facebook page if they could order from the US site and were told by customer services they couldn`t.

QVC UK has become incredibly boring of late so I've started looking at the QVC.COM website. Todays TSV looks interesting, I'm assuming that will come in our direction soon. They also have some other new Spring products that are different.

Has anyone ordered from the US site - do they post to the UK and are P&P costs extortionate? Also does anyone know how far Q US are ahead of Q UK?

No they won't ship to the UK plus I think you need a US based debit/credit card to pay with.

You can get it shipped to someone living in the US or Canada and get them to post to you. That is of course if you have friends or family over there.

There is a service you can order from the US, a sort of middleman who will forward to you in the UK. But be aware the charge customs duty and it is expensive to use.

No they won't ship to the UK plus I think you need a US based debit/credit card to pay with.

Yes you need a us credit card - I tried to order when I was on an extended holiday over there, and they wouldn't accept my credit card:taphead:

Latest posts

Back