QVC Coach Trip, where should we go?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
If Q had a coach trip this weekend would you go and what would be your favourite destination? I think tea at the Ritz would be nice then we could all wear our favourite Q fashion pieces and jewellery. Of course we would have to choose a courier to organise it all.

Bettyboo, the courier would no doubt turn up next week instead.:giggle: Or hide the coach round the side of your house behind the wheelie bin.

I would like a nose in the beauty department and the dressing rooms to see what they really use on the presenters.

I can do the Ritz.

You`d have to arrange it with a 3 to 5 working days window and I reckon a trip to Alton Towers would be good. All the shouters and screamers from Q would feel right at home there. We could watch JF`s fringe turn upside down on the roller coasters, Charlie might have to raise his monotone talking voice as he screams like a girl, AY could test out a new handcream for the greasy palm syndrome whilst she grips the safety bars and Chloe could put her eyeliner under pressure from crying with fear or crying with laughter.

The courier would have to be DF... if only for her pointing value...We would all wear our best Quacker Factory outfits , and each have the famous whistles to hand so we can communicate at all times. If DF is in charge I can see fish chips and mushy peas on the menu wherever we eat......:giggle:

Last edited:
I knew you ladies on the forum wouldn't disappoint I love your imaginative ideas and all very appropriate.

I love the idea of Alton Towers and DF upside down with her fringe lol, we could all wear Ken Paves pieces on the rollercoaster and see if they really do stay put. But let's not go without out TSV and sun factor 50 ladies....

If its down to this forum we could be going round and round in bliddy circles if we picked the wrong day!

But tea at The Ritz would be fabulous. Then if we could bribe the bus driver I'd drag Donna to Les Senteurs. But that's a purely selfish detour. Perhaps a trip down Oxford Street/Regent Street too to remind us how fab the high street really can be.

Then dinner at the Blue Elephant on the way home. Cocktails and Thai food. Bet someone ends up in the with the Koi carp.

You`d have to arrange it with a 3 to 5 working days window and I reckon a trip to Alton Towers would be good. All the shouters and screamers from Q would feel right at home there. We could watch JF`s fringe turn upside down on the roller coasters, Charlie might have to raise his monotone talking voice as he screams like a girl, AY could test out a new handcream for the greasy palm syndrome whilst she grips the safety bars and Chloe could put her eyeliner under pressure from crying with fear or crying with laughter.

Along with Stacey from Ybf trying to put her 'face' on and our Leighton with Nina? doing her nails! :giggle:

How about a visit to ACAS?

I'll lay on tea and cake pops? :up:

Conciliation never works and it's far too touchy feely for this forum!

A merry go round at Alton Towers- very apt.

I like Donna's suggestion , a visit to the beauty department to see what they really actually use. For you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Having never been on it, I wouldn't mind a trip on Eurostar to Paris, or for those who'd prefer a bit bit more excitement a visit to Disneyland Paris. This might be quite appropriate for some from la Q as they seem to live in a world of fantasy!

One other advantage is that it could prove to Frazzled, were she to join us, that there is light at the end of the tunnel.........:happy:

........unless there's a power cut / strike / heavy snow............

Conciliation never works and it's far too touchy feely for this forum!

A merry go round at Alton Towers- very apt.

I like Donna's suggestion , a visit to the beauty department to see what they really actually use. For you.

bit of a sweeping statement?!

well as a lawyer, you would know better than me WG. i was just surprised to see you say that as i assume it helps some people?

Maybe it helps some Janie and I am probably tarnished by the particular area of law that I do. Care Proceedings. Whilst we try to be nice- on my side of the fence (the state) every body hates us so being conciliatory never comes into it. By the time I am involved it is way too late for that sadly. I have to say some horrid things to people and I am constantly at war with myself because I am able to empathise even though I don't show it. I just go to work with a tin hat, bullet proof vest and very thick skin.

I'd love a good old rummage around the beauty department and Les Senteurs - l always come out of there pounds lighter, shame it's money and not weight. Then onwards to QVC US.

I love your suggestion Sacha as I have been on Eurostar a few times and I loved it. It might bring a bit of fun back to the forum after all the ****** madness that's been on lately.

Latest posts

Back