QVC Christmas advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When was it that her husband had the back injury abroad? Maybe they filmed it while she was away?

How naff is the QVC Christmas advert? I think they are trying to emulate the M&S adverts! Jackie Kabler looks so awkward on it. You can tell she comes from a news background rather than drama/dance like the majority of the presenters.

This was my original thought on the QVC Christmas Advert however having now seen the Tesco one I would like to say all is forgiven QVC!!!!

its not my cup of tea..but is there that much wrong with it?? What sort of advert do we expect them to do? I personally would liked to have seen a reel of christmas bloopers....

Seeing the idealistic sentimental family drivel most shops are peddling in their Christmas adverts, QVC's 'group of friends having fun' concept almost feels like a breath of fresh air (even though I want to throw the telly out of the window every time I hear that ****** song...)

Its grown on me but it does annoy me that there are guests on Qvc that have been there for years and years, some right from the start and they are excluded from the advert in favour of so called "celebrities" who have appeared a hand full of times.

It is what it is. Just a group of very ordinary satellite shopping channel sales assistants, being directed to pretend they are all friends and having fun. HUMBUG..

its not my cup of tea..but is there that much wrong with it?? What sort of advert do we expect them to do? I personally would liked to have seen a reel of christmas bloopers....

Nowt wrong with it really.... personally, i'm not keen the focus is on flavia/oh look we got a celeb to turn up. but nowt wrong with the qvc presenter parts.

We should make our own Christmas ad. We could all sit there with glum faces, our hair styled in the obligatory bob for those of us over 40, we could be clutching torn or bashed parcels, be smothered in Elemis face masques and Mally lip gloss, wearing Quacker tops with Emu slippers and have an effigy of Basso hanging from a Christmas tree in the background. Oh and not forgetting tip toeing around in our Wintertrax and carrying a Yankee candle whilst singing " why are we waiting ( for our deliveries ... ) " and stuffing our faces with Green Seasons overpriced turkey, Thorntons choccy and undercooked meat pies and have tinsel covered buckets on standby !

We should make our own Christmas ad. We could all sit there with glum faces, our hair styled in the obligatory bob for those of us over 40, we could be clutching torn or bashed parcels, be smothered in Elemis face masques and Mally lip gloss, wearing Quacker tops with Emu slippers and have an effigy of Basso hanging from a Christmas tree in the background. Oh and not forgetting tip toeing around in our Wintertrax and carrying a Yankee candle whilst singing " why are we waiting ( for our deliveries ... ) " and stuffing our faces with Green Seasons overpriced turkey, Thorntons choccy and undercooked meat pies and have tinsel covered buckets on standby !

Julia's Autobiography can be used to keep the fire going .....:mysmilie_59:

I'd rather see Debbie Flint's book used as fuel, after all the free publicity she's created for it. And if any over-40s turned up without the obligatory bob, I could be on hand with scissors at the ready! :devil:

I think the hunk on the M & S fairy tale with Rosie Huntingdon-Whitchurch (?) is shiver inducing. Who is HE ? Those arms, and the way he wears the cheeky hat at the end, oh, to die for !

Latest posts

Back