Qvc Beauty Bash 2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do I understand correctly that anyone can go for a price of admission? I would love to.

Go for for it!!!! This will stop the whining the begging for tickets on the QVC FB page which happens every year.

In the US QVC do it this way, tickets for sale once gone then gone.

Just seen in the Daily mail that they have a feature on the Qvc Beauty bash on January 24th, Tickets are £12 +£4 administration charge with £8 going to the charity Look Good, the free goody bag is worth £50.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you...ion-YOU-beauty-Bash-Indulge-pamper-party.html

Thanks very much Autumn for this, I have just rung and managed to get a ticket for the afternoon "session"' am very chuffed as I have always fancied going to this, let's hope it does not disappoint, thanks again x

Only one day this time, used to be two and now they want money for it!!!

Only one day this time, used to be two and now they want money for it!!!

True but at least £8 is going to charity and I think its certainly worth the price for the goody bag alone.

Good idea. Will stop all the whinging about favouritism. Pay up if you want to go plus half the money goes to charity. Fantastic.

I would love to go but the cost of a train ticket to get there and back would cost far more than the entrance and the freebies.
Why can't they do regional ones, or at least one in say Glasgow, Cardiff, Leeds and Newcastle?

I would love to go but the cost of a train ticket to get there and back would cost far more than the entrance and the freebies.
Why can't they do regional ones, or at least one in say Glasgow, Cardiff, Leeds and Newcastle?

I was just about to say the same.

I quite fancy it actually. If you go for the afternoon session you could try the MegaBus, if it goes from your town. Have asked a couple of friends if they'd be up for it. Thanks for posting Autumn!

I didn't phone them this afternoon because a friend phoned and I've missed the time slot. I will try tomorrow first thing, thanks for posting Autumn.

Im wondering if they will have one day for people who bought tickets and the next day for the "chosen few ". Either way I think its well worth the money , I just hope that names are printed on these tickets otherwise we are likely to see them on ebay for an extortionate fee.

These tickets are for Friday the 24th January. They are adding an extra day in addition to the 2 free days. l've been lucky to be able to get a ticket and so have some friends.

I thought the freebies were worth more than £50 or are they cutting back on them as well.

Some friends went last year and the goodie bag wasn't as big as the previous year. But as they went around to the various brands they were giving out many more samples. and many of those were full size. Whereas, the year l went the goodie bag was huge and it was only sample sizes, if that, given out by the various brands.

Latest posts

Back