Qvc Beauty Bash 2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These tickets are for Friday the 24th January. They are adding an extra day in addition to the 2 free days. l've been lucky to be able to get a ticket and so have some friends.

Wonder if invites for the free days are out yet or not. If they are not then someone could buy a ticket and then find they are invited as well!

Wonder if invites for the free days are out yet or not. If they are not then someone could buy a ticket and then find they are invited as well!

Not that l know. I very much doubt l'd be lucky twice to win tickets in the ballot again. Don't see Q sending me tickets either. At least l'll meet up with friends and make a little break away.

I tried this morning after beion hold for ages someone took my name and number and promised I would get a call back. I'm still waiting. The computer glitch may explain the delay. Oh well, if it's meant to be, I'll get a call.

I tried this morning after beion hold for ages someone took my name and number and promised I would get a call back. I'm still waiting. The computer glitch may explain the delay. Oh well, if it's meant to be, I'll get a call.
I spoke to them too, the payment system is still down, they will come back any time before 5 pm, the lady said that there are still plenty of tickets.

got mine too not cheap £16 each lol. me and my sister will have a nice day out and see some presenters hopefully. 15 mins on the tube billingsgate here I come

I phoned them again and even the system is now working they insisted they call me back straight away as they are very busy. Somehow I don't believe it will be straight away.

I phoned them again and even the system is now working they insisted they call me back straight away as they are very busy. Somehow I don't believe it will be straight away.

they will they phoned me back let us know what happens

I would love to go but the cost of a train ticket to get there and back would cost far more than the entrance and the freebies.
Why can't they do regional ones, or at least one in say Glasgow, Cardiff, Leeds and Newcastle?

Just about to say the same! saw this event but as I am only in London the week before I won't be making another journey.I hope it is as good as a QVC & 'Good Housekeeping' magazine event I went to a couple of years ago.Very enjoyable & I came home laden with all sorts in the goodie bag.

I secured my ticket eventually this afternoon however will only receive it two weeks prior to the event either by email or post.

I secured my ticket eventually this afternoon however will only receive it two weeks prior to the event either by email or post.

Yes I was told the same yesterday, they told me they were having a lot of PC problems, but I got mine after holding on the line for a bit,perhaps some of us can meet up down there?

I've been out all day and wondered if you had made it. Yaaay!
Good to meet some of you lovely forumites, even though I've had a few months away from the forum.

Woo Hoo I've got an invitation to the BB for the morning session on 22nd Jan 2014. DD (17) fancies going, the possibilty of freebies is tempting her so we'll travel up to London from Sussex with all the suits on the train. Just what I needed, something to look forward to in the New Year.

It'll be my first Beauty Bash. LipstickCherry and I went to a few of the old format NYNY event which was a bit more of a free for all. The BB sounds more structured so it'll be good to compare them.

Well done Akimbo. My friend got her invite this morning to. The postie walked straight past our house this morning. Still at least there was no bills!

Latest posts

Back