Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t think H’s purchases are what is needed in Ukraine but the money would go far.
As harsh as this sounds, with her, I get the impression that the only concern for Ukraine is whether it's likely to spoil her holiday plans. Q have provided a link to the official emergency fund, but I think they could do a lot more than that. Maybe some kind of donation scheme should be linked to Qurio as well - These people have obviously got money to spend!

She’s not stopping at the legmaster, the throw and the Cozee home unicorn. She’s now ordered some Harry Slatkin candles. She must live in an enormous house to store all the things she‘s been buying.
I don‘t think she does. Someone‘s post on here sparked my interest and I did a bit of Googling. From the address on the invoices she showed it looks like a flat in a small two storey development. Another in the same block which had been up for sale had two bedrooms. It looked perfectly acceptable, but it wasn’t a mansion. Just call me Agatha Christie.

Hyacinth has bought the legmaster. I suppose it will come in handy, as she will be able hang some of those clothes that she’s bought on it.
I had the legmaster and it's a bit brutal on the thighs for the first few days. Be prepared for your legs to feel like you've spent all night in the rugby club after two bottles of whisky - not that I've ever done that of course :oops:

CC

Whilst we’re talking about legmaster, I bought one some years ago and I’m pretty sure I didn’t pay anywhere near £72 for it. Maybe it was a different brand, but it was the same product. I used it for a while but didn’t enjoy using it, got bored with it and sold it to my mate for ten or fifteen quid. I think she ended up hanging clothes off it!
Meanwhile back at the ranch, Erika is showing off some leggings complete with a hole in the fabric, so she’s gonna reorder them ( I wouldn’t!) and some sparkly tops. As my dear mother would have said “she looks like she’s dressed out of the rag bag!”
Lola”s “waxing “ lyrical about candles and showing them piled up on top of one another on her window ledge. Hyacinth’s ordered a few more bits cause she’s running low on supplies- but most of all Anna, you crack me up! A review of Molton Brown. “ I bought two bottles of MB bath foam - there you go, they’re pink pepper, I like pink pepper, I also like black pepper, but these are pink pepper, there you go. The two bottles on the table were more animated than her! I don’t think that MB are gonna be headhunting her for the ba’s job any time soon!

I don‘t think she does. Someone‘s post on here sparked my interest and I did a bit of Googling. From the address on the invoices she showed it looks like a flat in a small two storey development. Another in the same block which had been up for sale had two bedrooms. It looked perfectly acceptable, but it wasn’t a mansion. Just call me Agatha Christie.
Maybe a retirement apartment? She could do these reviews in the ‘Resident’s Lounge’.A fashion show with Diamonique accessories, lit with candles and a throw for everyone to wrap themselves in, then after the cruise a full illustrated presentation with details of the outfits and of course never ending pics with the Captain.

No the blatant freebies are those that post pictures of themselves wearing the recent TSV’s in all options, that are then shown at the launch. Plus they are arranged to ring in throughout the day to say how they buy loads of this certain brand, and that Q sent them this and how fabulous it is. Also the ones that buy plenty food are sent the food sold in special food event shows, and their calls are arranged to wax lyrical about what they have freely eaten from the show.
Shame it’s not volunteers from a food bank ringing in to say thanks, whilst loading the produce into boxes for the people who really need it. 😕

They're definitely pushing the app, Knuckles was at it a minute ago. Obviously having to part with a prize was too painful for them, so they've decided to simply push push push and see if that works! Of course Alex was calling a community where you can give tips, share your opinions etc. She said nothing about showing off your cluttered windowsills, jiggling your boobs, humping dogs and just taking photos of the unopened products on your kitchen table!

Just had a quick peek to see what's on quorio today ,jjsparkle has bought a Kim n co jacket that she says " fits perfectly".......it's about 2 sizes too small ! One of the responses is " it fits you perfectly" I was tempted to reply ,lovely jacket but clearly way too small ,who are these people ffs

Just had a quick peek to see what's on quorio today ,jjsparkle has bought a Kim n co jacket that she says " fits perfectly".......it's about 2 sizes too small ! One of the responses is " it fits you perfectly" I was tempted to reply ,lovely jacket but clearly way too small ,who are these people ffs
I saw that vid, and I don't think it looked too bad on her, albeit a bit snug around the bust area. A lot of money to pay to look like a checkout operator at your local supermarket - It looked like one of those body warmers supermarket staff get given as part of their uniform.
They all have got this push like mad community email haven’t they. So when will the powers that be get it, that it’s never going to be this big new, shiny, positive thing for them.
I agree and I've said this before, if it's costing them more money to run than it's worth, then surely they'll have to wind it down. Most of the featured purchases this month, for obvious reasons are from clearance with the extra 15% discount, this isn't gonna be much help to them in the grand scheme of things. It will be awkward and embarrassing for them to close it down completely. It wouldn't surprise me if it didn't get a complete overhaul, and maybe become integrated into their facebook page. I'm sure that they're trying to think of ideas. The app is awful, and they know it!

Right! Just had a survey from QVC about qurio, short videos. Same ****** questions each time. It's for people like, etc. I strongly disagreed for each question time after time. In comments, I said it encouraged people to spend, spend at a time when people trying to afford heating and food. People not really liking products but keeping them anyway. I did use the word cheap.

Well I can't view the blooming app again. This is twice now. If they can't even sort that out, what is the flipping point.

Latest posts

Back