Quidco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just checked my earnings and both the items that showed as 0.00 have now been validated (even the item that I returned :18: :18: but I'm not going to confuse the issue by reporting that in case they remove my other one too, which is for a much larger amount). This didn't show on the front page where it shows your "latest earnings activity", but does show up when you go and look at your detailed earnings list.

So, hopefully everyone else's missing transactions will turn up too.

Just wondering if anyone's query has been sorted yet?

My reply from Quidco was that it was a known error, it would show as "declined" (which is does) & would then be validated once they had rectified the issue. Just checked & mine is still showing as declined.

Thanks.

Is anyone having problems with QVC / Quidco?

The last couple of orders haven't tracked at all - I use Firefox just for Quidco and orders with other companies have tracked okay.

Then this morning I noticed that 2 QVC transactions from September, that were showing as Pending with an amount next to them, have changed to Received and now show zero amount.

I've raised the necessary tickets but it seems odd it's just QVC that I'm having problems with.

Any clues please - is it "user error" :33:

OK, Dozy Dora here. I'm obviously missing something obvious but what is Quidco?

Not being a very technical person - here goes:

You sign up to quidco and then if you go via quidco site to any of the merchants (including qvc) you get a small percentage of cash back. Although it is only a few percent - some of my ebay transactions have earnt just 2p but they all add up. I got £50 cashback for an orange mobile phone. All things I would have bought anyway.

I have only just joined - finding out about it on here a few weeks ago myself, and since 14th November have earned £77 in cashback. It has been mainly on xmas shopping for the kids.

There are other sites - topcashback is another. With quidco you have to pay an annual fee of £5 which they take out of your first payment so if you don't earn £5 you don't pay.

Hope this helps and hope a more techy person might give you a better explanation.
:funky:

Hi, I've received some e-mails from Quidco today.

The ones that didn't track have now and tickets say - Response from Merchant. Approved and paid.

The two that did track but changed to zero are still showing as zero and the tickets just say - Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. We have been informed by the affiliate that this is a known issue and they will be manually rectifying this soon. You will notice a declined transaction in your earnings please note this only relates to this closed earnings enquiry and not the transaction itself We would like to apologise for any inconvenience that this matter may have caused. Kind regards Quidco Member Support

Then there's another entry - The status has changed from insufficient info to processed. The ticket has been closed.

So not sure if this is going to be fixed or not. And one of these was for a more expensive item - typical :20:

Latest posts

Back