Quidco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Though most transactions track, some don't. There should be details on the site of how to make a manual claim/put in a dispute for unpaid cashback. Although they do all have the disclaimer that it's not guaranteed or an entitlement so there's a limit to the demands that customers can make...

I meant to say earlier that cashback sites tend to only track the initial transaction, so if you buy something from QVC on Easy Pay, you'll only get cashback on the first of the two, three or four payments. I've totally stopped doing Easy Pay for this reason

HTH again!

I have not found this, I get the cashback on the full amount even if I have chosen Easy Pay.

Me too Sazza, it just takes a bit longer to track, etc.

Me three :grin:

I do find that when I buy on QVC it never ever tracks automatically and I have to raise a manual query, always been accepted and got my cashback though just takes a littel longer.

Sam

Me too

I have not found this, I get the cashback on the full amount even if I have chosen Easy Pay.

Hi :hi:,
I agree - sometimes the cashback is "extended" though - I find QVC really bad for paying cashback on time. I have 7 QVC purchases showing as "extended" at the moment - about £16 of cashback. It seems to happen quite a lot.
:talking::talking::talking:

Me three :grin:

I do find that when I buy on QVC it never ever tracks automatically and I have to raise a manual query, always been accepted and got my cashback though just takes a littel longer.

Sam

I used to find my QVC transactions never tracked but since using Google Chrome they track. :happy:

My QVC transactions don't track either. They used to for the first 6 months but since then I have to raise a manual query each time. Problem is you have to wait for 30 days before raising a query and by then you have forgotten about it. I usually go through my qvc account to cross reference it.

I've only used Quidco last weekend to order the L'Occitane TSV and I had an e-mail to say that my order was being tracked. How long on average do QVC take to pay their cashback? Is it the same if you use the other two companies instead of Quidco - was it CashKings and TopCashBack?

This is interesting! Tbh I never use EasyPay in any case - I like to zero all my cards and bills at the end of each month and am able to do so - but I got the info about only getting cashback on the first EasyPay from my good friend who is a v. senior web manager and (so I thought) au fait with this internet malarkey. Last time I trust her (on this at least!) Apologies everyone for providing misleading info, genuine mistake...

Latest posts

Back