QActive Going on the 2nd April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I am with Virgin Media and yesterday when I turned on QVC for a nose yesterday got a message at the top of the screen.
Anyone else on a different service get the same message? It only stays on screen for about 30 seconds.

QActive will no longer be available from the 2nd April. So the App must have won the war.

We're on Virgin Donna and I didn't get that message this morning when I flicked on to check what I was going to miss.....maybe just in Ireland..? I'll keep my eye on it!

No messages on Sky, but if QVC do drop the Active service, how will we watch the Style and +1 channels? Perhaps this SparkleTV might become QVC Style?

oh now that's a thought - BrainDeadMum is my name now - we DO have Virgin..phone & broadband..but Sky tv..."hangs head in shame"... :doh:

Is Qactive the same as QVC interactive? The message I get on Virgin Media TV is that QVC interactive service will close on 2 April.

i've got sky and by the red blob it says 'new qvc active'

just looked on my screen, I've got sky, and it definitely says exactly that. Maybe virgin telly will change to the "new" version, but are closing the "old" version?

Latest posts

Back