Q have excelled!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just got the Yong Kim hour on as I finish my breakfast & am often amazed at how they get colour names mixed up 'this is Hawiian sea foam--oh no we're calling it North Sea green etc.' but in this hour they have the exact same colour with different names! To be fair they have given an explanation being a switch over to new range
( does that make sense-- NO!)

Even the 'designers' of their own creations have no idea what colour Q are calling their products. I wonder if there is a Colour Choosing Department within the bowels of Q building.

Hmm, I'm still gobsmacked at the jersey leggings for 80 quid + p&p.Seems expensive for footless tights. This range always has muddles over the colours,its ongoing.

I appreciate that not all of the range is dire and apologies to any here who like it, but I really don't understand how it can be seen as stylish or fashionable to wear a garment that looks like it has been mangled in a mismatched colour wash, then stuffed at the bottom of a laundry bag for some time. I understand avant garde and different, but this just looks like the owner doesn't know how to look after their garments. And the cost! I can make a t-shirt or blouse look like this for far less than £100! What am I missing?

I agree Moth & believe me I can appreciate different fashion looks even if I wouldn't be seen dead in them but the Yong Kim range leaves me not only cold but sub zero.Would I want to look like Ingrid Tarrant--Never!These clothes (& again I know a bit about this) are vastly overpriced.Some pieces are better than others but this creased look NO! Sorry to those of you that like & buy this range but just wondering what IT is getting paid for this?

Is this what Ingrid is wearing on the 5.00pm show? I'm lost for words.................

Yep mesh.jpg and its sold outand the vest is not included.
Ingrid looks like a passenger getting onto an Easyjet flight layering up to beat the baggage allowance.

I just find the prices staggering for what it is.

Each to their own, of course.

After one disastrous try, I'm giving this range a miss.

Both IT & Charlie are pushing any justification for these prices.Ingrid said something like 'if you saw leggings in a well known designer name & they were £300 you wouldn't think about it' REALLY? I'll shut up now (promise!!) & avoid any more sightings of Ingrid Tarrant & this range ( however many 5* reviews they have)

I opened this thread in the keen anticipation that it would be about some good news as far as Q are concerned, but sadly no. They're asking customers to believe that garments made from mass-produced crinkly material are fashionable and will appeal to the fashion-conscious who don't like ironing. Well, I hate ironing too, but I wouldn't buy this stuff. I don't see the need to apologise to anyone who likes the styles, I'm just saying that I don't and I think it's a con.

I was in Peter Jones in Sloane Square last year and there was a range of clothing similar in style and price to Yong Kim, can't remember the name as i was not interested.

I opened this thread in the keen anticipation that it would be about some good news as far as Q are concerned, but sadly no. They're asking customers to believe that garments made from mass-produced crinkly material are fashionable and will appeal to the fashion-conscious who don't like ironing. Well, I hate ironing too, but I wouldn't buy this stuff. I don't see the need to apologise to anyone who likes the styles, I'm just saying that I don't and I think it's a con.

You don't need to apologise to anyone, you're totally within your rights to say you find something expensive and that you don't like it, we're all entitled. I too find these clothes ridiculously over priced considering QVC try to pass this range off as designer brand, when it's actually a mass produced range, I seen a lovely modal top in Saisburys for £19.99, if I'd have sewn an unknown name into it, I could've charged £119.99, I missed an opportunity there.

You don't need to apologise to anyone, you're totally within your rights to say you find something expensive and that you don't like it, we're all entitled. I too find these clothes ridiculously over priced considering QVC try to pass this range off as designer brand, when it's actually a mass produced range, I seen a lovely modal top in Saisburys for £19.99, if I'd have sewn an unknown name into it, I could've charged £119.99, I missed an opportunity there.

LOL!

Probably find the same factory that makes the Yong Kim stuff makes for Primark or Asda or similar.

I wish all the designers and their mouthpieces would stop trying to kid us that polyester, viscose or modal are exorbitantly expensive. If the supermarkets and M&S can produce garments at affordable prices in these fabrics, it really is nonsense to bump up the prices the way they do. They don't even have to factor in a distribution network or shops, as it seems this range only crops up on QVC UK. Could it be that this is the real reason why the prices are so high?

Drives me nuts when they are dithering and dothering on a clothes programme about what description goes with what......"is this blooming beige?....No it's sludge brown", "this is the blossom pink......no, they're calling it pink puke", and so on. I feel like screaming at the telly, Sort Your Blurdy Selves Out, why don't yer? You would think, wouldn't you, that all this info. would have been gone through before going on-air, and the clothes would be put in the same colour order as listed on the presenter's clipboard or on a prompt screen.....No, of course you wouldn't, this is Q we are talking about...How many people ordering by phone get the colour they actually wanted, I wonder?
Even the 'designers' of their own creations have no idea what colour Q are calling their products. I wonder if there is a Colour Choosing Department within the bowels of Q building.

Latest posts

Back